• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I've been playing Halo 4 the last couple days and finished the campaign last night, was better than I expected it to be. But I dislike the multiplayer in Halo, so I reckon I'm already done playing it.

Besides that, I'm still trying to 100% Assassins Creed III, and will probably replay a Zelda game soon.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Halo 4, is a grand experience. Right off the bat, the first thing anyone will notice about Halo 4, are its visuals. Absolutely phenomenal, probably the best the 360 has ever seen. Faces are really good at showing expression and emotion, and environments look very stellar. The gameplay and design are a perfect evolution for the series. It's not afraid to step into new territory, which is something that really keeps Halo 4 fresh. Halo 4 doesn't just pay attention to detail when it comes to graphics, but its audio. Whether it be the sound of firing a weapon, bullets hitting the ground, or Master Chief's armor colliding with the environment. Halo 4's musical score is also very noteworthy, as it does a tremendous job of setting the tone. Sure, it's a departure from past installments, but it's a welcomed edition.

The story telling has also been greatly improved upon, with key moments really enhancing the experience, such as Master Chief floating towards Requiem, or avoiding the falling debris from inside the Forward Unto Dawn. Cutscenes are also much more livelier this time around, and Master Chief is more chat friendly, as he and Cortana converse on multiple occasions throughout the campaign. Not only is the way the story is told a major improvement for the series, but the story itself is probably the best the franchise has to offer. At the core of the story, you have something much deeper and more personal than just saving world. It's about Master Chief's and Cortana's relationship. We get to see a side of these characters that we've been knowing for over a decade, that has never been previously revealed.

Halo 4 may not be my favorite title in the series, but it's up there. I guess topping Combat Evolved is just impossible. Maybe I'm just bias, but what I do know, is that I found my GOTY.

343 gets it.

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Doing a run through of all the Zelda games. At Majora's Mask right now. Doing it on the Collector's Edition...scared as hell that it will freeze at any moment. But yeah, I'm not into doing multiple solo-player games at once. I like focusing at each game experience one at a time.

I have a bunch of games I'm playing at the moment. Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Final Fantasy XII, RESIDENT EVIL 6, Borderlands 2, and Fallout: New Vegas..

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - I just beat the Temple of Fire and I'm loving this badboy. Controls are awkotaco but the game is fun!

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Messing around on my Critical Mode file that I beat.

MW3 - Almost eighth prestige <3

Assassins Creed III - progressing through the story
Wind Waker - It's an LP so I gotta keep going
Majora's Mask - Starting a 2nd play-through

Fable The Lost Chapters, actually much better than I expected mainly because I thought it would be much more basic than the second and third.
If it counts, I've been playing Team Fortress 2 a lot recently because it's actually fun when you can find the right kinds of people to play with. Those people being the kind that will melee fight, use weapons that actually require skill and just know how to play the game to progress the round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom