• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Dan

MM
Pokemon black
and the ballad of gay tony, mmmm my favorite ;)
oh and streets of rage remake

Just finished Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask. (Second play-through)
Wrapped up in Phantom Hourglass right now. =) Though the Temple of the Ocean King is killing me.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
A couple of friends and I are currently marathoning our way through the Halo series in chronological order. 'tis a blast.
teeth.gif

Zorth

#Scoundrel
World of Warcraft, Assassin's Creed III and preparing for Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Pokemon White (Elite Four)
Skyward Sword (Replay, Going to first Silent Realms)
Oracle of Seasons (Going to Mt.Cucco)
Pikmin (Forest of Hope/ Forest Navel, This is my 3rd time restarting it from mess-ups)
Ocarina of Time (Can't seem to beat Ganon)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just completed Halo 4's brilliant Campaign. Now, I plan on revisiting my five favorite Zelda titles in, more or less, chronological order. First up? Skyward Sword.
smile.gif

I'm obviously not playing them this very minute, as I'm in school, but... nerm.

I've been replaying The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks lately. Before this one, I had only ever done one playthrough--which turned out to be a 100% run, but I really don't give too much attention to the "type" of playthroughs I do. It was actually weird to discover that Spirit Tracks had already managed to develop a certain "Christmas-y" nostalgia, even being a fairly new title. It's actually kind of nice--that feeling of wintertime, bundled up in blankets, playing DS. <3

Also, thanks to Carbon (Ventus), I actually did get my Ambassador Certificate. Clever Carbon suggested me to contact customer service, and they were nice enough to give me my free games. I've only downloaded on so far, being The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I had an opportunity to get this game when I was in the third grade, but passed it up with a Hamtaro game instead. x3

I've been home sick with a severe migraine the past day and a half, so I've been playing the helvetica out of these two games--until the headache made it unbearable, anyways. Today's an early-release day, so I'm looking forward to going home and playing some more. =)

I started playing Spirit Tracks a few days ago and... I hate it. Here's why:

I'm bored to tears, Zelda's a controlling little brat, and this music makes me want to tear out my eardrums. I may I have found a Zelda title that I dislike. :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom