• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ha! Zero. Zip. Nada! Well, not seriously, and nothing special anyway. But I'm always playing a game, either ploughing through or just casually messing around to pass the time, but somebody's gotta release a game before I'll play it, and I've ran out of games I find appealing that I haven't already played and/or beaten. So I've gone back to old titles.

I picked up Blue Dragon but it hasn't interested me much, so I switched to resuming my game of Dragon Age II. I'm so desperate that I'm even *GASP!* considering buying back Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, but it just feels too soon, ya know?

Lamphobic

The Brony
I beat Deus Ex and i ended up not liking Borderlands so i sold them (returned them within 7 days) for a full refund and put it towards Assassins Creed 3. now I'm back to playing TOV. I've been trying to 100% it for about 2 years now. (Playing it off and on.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing Resident Evil 6; just making my way through Jake's campaign (really, it's more of Sherry's campaign than Jake's as I see it) and of course trying to better myself at Mercenaries. :)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Just got done playing Resident Evil 6 a few hours ago. I tried Mercenaries again and managed to get a 101 combo until all the zombies started to come out of nowhere. D: They ruined EVERYTHING!! I might go back though later on and finish Chris's campaign on Veteran and start Leon's campaign on the same mode.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
MW3: Prestige 7 baby! Used the FAD during my 81st level (because 81 is when you actually prestige, not 80), that gun is SWEET. FAD w/ Red Dot, SoH, Hardline and Marksman (all pro), with Radar. Ultimate FFA weapon! Also, use FMG9s for extra mad. :>

[noparse]OoT3D:[/noparse] Still playing Master Quest; I just parked myself in Dodongo's Cavern, a dungeon I'm probably never gonna pick up lmao.

Liberation Maiden: Played Hard Mode out of the box; currently on Stage 3 out of the five stages. Just trying to go through the game, later on I will become THE Liberation Maiden. <3

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Okay, at the moment, I am OBSESSED with the Zelda games.
(One of the reasons I'm popping on so much more) :sweat:
but anyway, I'm playing Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and I think I'll be starting up Wind Waker again (Just beat it not even a week ago) xD
I want to go through the New Game Plus thingy, since I never went through one before. :x

I beat the game once, on my English copy, and I still have the New Game Plus on there, (never started by the way), and this last file of WW I played, was my very first JP file of the game, so I have the English and the JP New Game plus modes to play :sweat:

Oh! and I also have been playing a little bit of Kirby's Return To Dreamland and Mass Attack, but not as strongly and not as often as Zelda titles.
I play Mass Attack mainly when I'm waiting for my Classes to start, and/or after I'm done, since I wait for my friend to walk home with me since I live right near the collage. :)

Lamphobic

The Brony
Playing AC3. My life is now complete. Well not really. I want to beat the game of course. And then beat any sequels that are sure to come. So my life really isn't complete yet. I'm just content for the moment. YEAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom