• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently playing Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (trying to A rank every mission, then SS rank every mission, then gonna see if I can get some peeps from ZD to play duo with). I'm also playing Resident Evil Revelations on Hell difficulty...there's a medal for beating it on Hell, and there's also one for beating the game without using herbs which will be hell in and of itself without New Game+ activated xD

A

asirusas

uhhh.............
Just finished wind waker :D so happy.............the rest are:

Majoras mask
skyrim (permanently)
perfect dark
arkham city
alttp
original LOZ (so hard....)
original megaman (so f***ing hard...)
links awakening
so many more that i havent finished and probably wont for a while...damn school work.....

L

laxforever013

Right now I am playing:

The Adventure of Link (NES)
Contra (NES)
DonkeyKong64 (N64)
Majora's Mask (N64)

All very difficult games.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I am playing 4 pokemon games at the moment:
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon White
Pokémon White 2
Pokémon Black 2
I'm trying not to get over confused but its not easy.
E1736652-AEB4-4C6F-A1D2-F962E330AA97-920-0000013A2478175D.jpg

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, since the beginning of October I've been playing Resident Evil 6. Despite the butthurt reviews, I have enjoyed my time with the latest installment of the Resident Evil series. The gameplay is great, free-running and dodge rolls are welcomed editions as well as quick shots. The refined inventory system took some getting used to, but after understanding it, changing weapons and equipping grenades has never been easier. Co-op is also more realized this time around. For example, there are plenty of moments when you have to separate from your partner and still rely on them in one way or another. It's moments like this and the relentless enemies that give Resident Evil 6 the same feeling of the originals, while still being something completely different.

The music is very noticeable and really does a great job of setting the mood. Cutscenes in Resident Evil 6 are much more intense and plot driven then they were in previous entries while also sporting some of the best dialogue the series has to offer. All weapons are found in-game while also doing away with the upgrading system in favor of a skill system, which can either make your game harder or easier and can also improve certain elements of your character such as melee strength and firepower. Each campaign also has its own set and variations of weapons to find.

My only gripes with Resident Evil 6 are the camera, which can either be taken out of your control in specific moments, or just act a bit funky in certain situations. There are some instances when the camera is fixed and resembles the older games, which I would like to see a lot more of in the future. The constant spawning of zombies can also get really irritating. There are moments in the game when the zombies just keep appearing whenever you look away, which can make exploration a drag. It seems to only happen with the zombies in Leon's campaign, but never with J'avos or the zombies found in Ada's campaign.

Out of the four campaigns, Leon's and Chris' are the most solid while Jake's falls a bit short. It tried to do too many things which just ended up hurting the experience with its poor execution (although his hand to hand combat is very fun to use). Ada's on the other hand has a bit of an upper-hand for being single-player and offering more puzzles than any of the other campaigns. But like Jake's, it tries to experiment a little too much. Overall, I'd say Resident Evil 6 is a really ambitious game that has a lot to offer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom