• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
If you're referring to games I've started but not finished, I couldn't even begin to count.
As far as games I'm currently playing, that's pretty much constricted to 2 games: Half-Life, and Half-Life 2.

octorok74

TETTAC
Dark Souls. I started a new character and helping my friend out. He hasn't gotten very far yet, but he appreciates the help. The game is challenging, but I used a glitch in the game to get my good items almost from the start.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Half-life! And as soon as I'm done that and all the expansions, Half-life 2!
I haven't finished Arkham Asylum, and I really wanna finish it and then Arkham City!
And I really wanna get started on Wind Waker.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Super Mario 64: don't really like that game (please don't hurt me!)
Pokemon Red: Love that game brings back memories
Zenonia: it's an ios game and it's really addicting (and yes it counts as a game seeing its an action RPG with a story)
Final Fantasy: Fun, but i got lost
Castlevainia: So, hard and so addicting
Chrono Trigger: Haven't started it yet but i am going to play it later today

Rare Addict

Site Staff
While I'm still trekking through RE6, I have also been trying to put some time into Halo: Reach. Y'know, before Halo 4 releases, at which point I will likely abandon it forever. ;P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing Call of Duty: Black Ops, nothing special just getting to LV50 in Combat Training while I soil my body in preparation for Call of Duty Black Ops II. I'mma get that for PC, probably, or maybe PS3.

I have:
Black Mesa Source
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Kingdom Hearts II
LoZ: ALttP
Loz: WW
Metroid Prime 2-3
Muramasa
Shadow of the Colossus
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
and The Witcher 2 all in my backlog, but I'm alternating between Deus Ex and Muramasa right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom