• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As my little bro and I have partnered up, I am playing through MW2 trying to get to Commander or whatever the max level is. :)

Also, in Guild Wars 2, I am about to join one of the three Orders, I am way too excited. Though, I need to do some leveling after I switch worlds (I'm on a European server based in the UK, few people are on it unfortunately...maybe they all are lv80 the game has been out for almost a month :P).

In Ocarina of Time 3D, I just beat the Shadow Temple last night, and am on my waya to Spirit Temple (almost grabbed a heart piece because I got killed way too many times, the frame rate change is intense!)

In Kingdom Hearts 3D, I'm just powerleveling Sora in Traverse Town (haven't made it to the fourth district yet even!) but for Riku, I am about to face off with uhm...Wargoyle. After I level Riku up a bit, that is, or maybe get Curaga ;)

Resident Evil Revelations, I haven't done anything.

And I also am playing through Resident Evil 6 Demo.

:yes:

I've got a few on the go just now.

Dead Space 2, Xenoblade Chronicles (my second play through), Dragon Quest ix (again) and NSMB 2.

I'm at very different stages of each and have been at Xenoblade and DQ for a while now as they're both just the ones I go to when I'm a wee bit bored with the others.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've been playing Borderlands 2 since it's launch. Level 14 Asassain, and loving it.

I've also been playing Metal Gear Solid:Peace Walker. I'm almost at the end of chapter 3. I despise the prison escape sequence.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just finished playing through Resident Evil 4. A terrific game that boasts more than a few genuinely terrifying moments; love the dialogue, too. Y'know, in that cheesy, B-movie kind of way.
tongue.gif

Next up? Numero cinco!

Got my copy of Devil May Cry for the PS2 yesterday and I started playing it today. I am 2 hours in and right now I am enjoying the game. The controls are great, the combat is fun, the graphics are superb, and the music is awesome. There is a lot of enemy variety which good and the bosses are a pain in the @$$ which is a good thing since I like a good challenge. Devil May Cry is good so far and I hope the game gets even better. Also, Dante is awesome.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing:
Ocarina of Time 3D - Master Quest (just beat Gohma couple minutes ago)
Kingdom Hearts 3D (still doing Critical Mode; powergrinded to LV41 in PP, doing the Grid right now to whoop some Tron butt)
MW3 (prestiging)
GW2 (some LV26 personal story thing, I'm with the Vigil again iirc or maybe it is the Order of Whispers idk...but I'm joining Vigil once I level up and finish this, can't wait for CM story runs though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom