• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Last night I finally finished my annual playthrough on Twilight Princess, logging in over 500 hours. not

Tonight I started Star Fox Assault, and got pretty far in it. Pretty enjoyable I might add.

After that, I plan on starting up Skyward Sword again. Going to be far more analytic as this is my second playthrough of it. wish me luck on The Inprisoned

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Recently began to play Super Mario Galaxy again, this will be the first time playing through it since back in 2007. Also, I bought PokePark 2 for Wii not too long ago….it’s an alright game so far.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing through Resident Evil:Revelations on Normal difficulty. Geez, it is so much harder than RE5 xD

I picked up Dark Souls a few months ago; played it as soon as I got home and died against the Asylum Demon four times (the tutorial boss). I then presumed to rage harder then I ever have before -- throwing my Xbox Controller and flipping over my chair. Last week I finally cooled off and proceeded to play it again.

This time I approached it with a different mind-set. I was going to be more patient, more precise, and understand that death is part of the game and inevitable. I also made the decision to use a detailed guide for the early stages of the game (usually I refuse to use a guide during my first play-through, but Dark Souls was the exception). This guide helped me understand what all the beginning items and mechanics were, what class was the easiest for novices, what all the levels meant and what I should focus on for my class, and walked me through the early stages of the game. Honestly, this is what I needed it. This game is so complex and having prior knowledge of what everything means is critical for success.

Flash-forward one week later and I haven't picked up another game since. This is an extraordinary game that is absolutely underrated due to the immense difficulty. I wholeheartedly recommend this game to everyone. Just understand that patience is key and even the most simple enemies can still be a threat near the end-game. Don't take anything for granted, don't get cocky, and be aware of your surroundings and you'll do fine. I recommend looking up tips&tricks though before you start your adventure through hell.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I passed The Twin Snakes about a week ago. I didn't think I'd be able to do it, not because it was difficult, but because the controls were really awkward. Anyway, the controls took some getting used to and once I got into it, I actually found myself enjoying the game. The story is interesting, the dialogue was cheesy, and the cutscenes were great. I think it's safe to call myself a fan.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
While I'm still finishing up Pokemon: Soul Silver, I've also hopped back into Mass Effect 3. For whatever reason, I find that I can't go longer than a month without playing through that game. Ah, well. I'm sure that it'll get boring, eventually. Midna-Kittenface2.gif

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I am currently playing the following:
- Fallout 3 (finishing up the expansion)
- Minecraft (Both on Xbox and on PC)
- Assassins Creed (Just replaying the series)

I am sure that I will be adding a few more games to this over the next while. :)

I need to get through Operation/Project (can't remember which) Rainfall games- Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower and Last Story, im not very far on any of them but I'm enjoying The Last Story more than the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom