• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Okay, so I've never really been a fan of the Metal Gear series, but with the recent announcement of Ground Zeroes, I've been tempted to finally try the series. Maybe it's because I've always had tremendous respect for the series. So I popped in the Twin Snakes yesterday on the Gamecube, and I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled. The controls were clunky and the gameplay feels outdated. Once you've had Splinter Cell, there's no going back. I mean, at one point I'm sure it was an amazing game. But I wasn't ready to give up on the game just yet, so I gave it time and eventually got used to it. It's nothing spectacular, but I could play it.

Last edited:

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Replaying:
Earthbound
Halo 3
A Link to the Past
and I feel like Assassins Creed 2 soon, considering 3 comes out not too long from now :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Me currently playing Assassin's Creed II (love the scaling up buildings xD) as well as Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (I'mma try for all pro perks in one prestige, currently like lv76 iirc). Oh, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Ocarina of Time 3D on the side (just grinding on my Crit file for KH3D, just beat Forest Temple last night in OoT3D).

Dan

Ratchet and Clank 3, the Q force are certainly the most powerful group I've ever seen. ;)

octorok74

TETTAC
Uh, Fallout 3. I've already beaten the main quest. Now I'm in a world full of side quests. Time to pop the cap off of a Nuka-Cola Quantum and attack every quest there is.

skybird11

state alchemist
currently playing The Last Story non-stop and plan to start Xenoblade Chronicles afterwards. Despite the linearity of last story, it's a great game! also can't wait to start xenoblade!!!

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Master Kokiri 9: Aw dude, your lucky to be playing Megaman 9, I've got the anniversary collection, but that came out BEFORE Megaman 9 & 10 :(.
Well anyway, here's my games right now:

-Pushmo

-Megaman 8 (I've won everything else, including MM2 the power fighters!)

-Kid Icarus: Uprising

-Sonic Heroes

-EDF 2017 (Hoping to finish this so I can play the second one!)

-Need for Speed: Carbon

-Fracture (DANG CITY LEVEL! Why must you be so hard :dry:)

That's everything! (I think) Good luck with MM9, I already know how bad things can get in Megaman :xd:.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Still in the middle of replaying the Halo trilogy -- just started the second one. Oh, and, yet again, I have decided to hop back into Pokemon: Soul Silver. I might just get around to finishing it this time. ;P

G

GandalfDaGreat

Majora's Mask
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Final Fantasy VI
Minish Cap

-Oracle of Ages (In Jabu-Jabu's belly; 7th dungeon)
-Ocarina of Time (Spirit Temple; Twinrova)
-A Link to the Past (Dark Castle; Boss)
-Four Swords Adventures (Near the Feilds Lvl 1)

100%ing:
-Spirit Tracks
-Skyward Sword (gave up on hero mode for now)
-Twilight Princess
-Minish Cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom