• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I buy KH3D, I play Proud Mode out of the box. Later on I will use my AR cards for exclusive DEs.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Okay, so I tried Battlefield Bad Company 2... Although it feels a hell of a lot better than Call of Duty, it just isn't doing it for me. I'm not one to purchase a video game for its online multiplayer, which I'm sure a lot of people did, so I went and tried the campaign to see if it's any better than Call of Duty. From what I played, it is gameplay wise, but I couldn't go on with the rest of the story. It's your typical generic army guy tale. I find myself just shooting because I'm told to, nothing else to it, no motivation. I would of tolerated it if the campaign was co-op, therefore, I would be shooting the bad guys with a friend. And no online mode is worth me keeping a video game... I mean, how many times am I going to play that? It gets boring fast. I guess that's why I love Halo so much and embrace it as THE FPS experience. It actually gives you an interesting and immersive campaign that can be enjoyed with a friend. I mean, if the story was at least any good, I wouldn't mind playing it by myself. But that's not the case with Battlefield... and any other generic army man game.

So I set that bore-fest aside and started playing Star Wars the Force Unleashed II. I think I enjoyed it more than the first game, although the first game had a bit more variety when it came to enemies. But I did find myself impressed with the graphical quality of the game, the free falling segments, and a couple of the boss fights. Specifically Gorog, that has got to be one of my all time faves. So I blasted through it throughout the day along with its DLC. I really enjoyed seeing some familiar faces in the DLC, and what really intrigued me was how the DLC itself acted like a sequel to the first game's DLC.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As I am watching the Riku on Destiny Island cutscene, I finished my first ever run of KH3D (Proud Mode). No longer playing KH3D, instead now I have switched to Guild Wars 2. My PC life is near completion <3

Dan

Completed ratchet and clank 1, not onto the the 2nd.
Still must find time for some star coins collection on nsmb2 :P

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So I started Resident Evil 2 just yesterday and passed it a couple of minutes ago. Leon scenario A, and I'm contemplating on whether or not I should actually do Claire's scenario. Funny thing is, I just popped it in for fun and felt so nostalgic that I had to finish it. Only a classic can pull you in like that. I actually found myself jumping at certain parts, even though I was expecting it. For example, the hands that bust through the walls in the police station. I knew it was going to happen, but the intimidation is still there. -.-

Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance
Darksiders
Pokemon White

Still in the middle of my Pokemon playthrough and enjoying it. Kingdom Hearts 3D and Darksiders (plus PS3) arrived just recently, and I've been playing and enjoying both. Especially Kingdom Hearts 3D. That game is amazing.

Dan

Sort of dropped playing a lot of games atm, only seem to currently be playing the ratchet and clank trilogy on PS3, Completed the first two, and now onto the third. Tis been fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom