• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Playing Darksiders II of course. :)

I recently starting playing Silent Hill: Homecoming. A game I missed after my Xbox 360 broke several years ago. I'm loving it thus far but took a short break due to Darksiders II.

Oh Vee, you're in for some hectic platforming. If you manage to collect all the star coins the last level in Secret World 8 is a pain.

Yesterday I purchased Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins from the eShop as part of the "Month of Mario" promotion. I've played a bit and it's fun so far. I'm rather fond of the bunny suit.

M

Mog of war

Right now im playing Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy VI and Kingdom Hearts 1 kh has to be the 4th best game in the world!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and from what I've played of it, it's pretty awesome! :)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, I started and finished Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned. Just as good as the game itself, and I really think it's cool that we got to see the story progress through another character's perspective. There were so many times when I was like "I remember that part!" or "so that's what happened?" and whatnot. It actually made me want to play the main story from Niko Bellic's perspective again. Good times.

Since then, I started Dark Sector and I'm not really feeling it. The level design is dull, the characters look awkward, and the story is boring. The game also took some time to get used to, in terms of physics and gameplay. It's obvious the game takes inspiration from Resident Evil 4, but is nowhere near its greatness. It actually feels like a step down. But I have to admit, the glaive is fun to use. Anyway, I decided to take break from it and I did something I have always been too intimidated to do... I started The Legend of Zelda. That's right, the original. Just last night, I was getting familiar with the overworld while trying to master my skills. Since I've started the game, I haven't slept and I'm currently on the 8th dungeon. I feel really accomplished for actually getting this far. I'd never thought I'd be able to do such a thing, especially with this game's reputation for being difficult. It has been frustrating and I have died many many times, but it'll be worth it. Here's to finally slaying The Legend that started it all!

[video=youtube_share;d3r5WQKmoUs]http://youtu.be/d3r5WQKmoUs[/video]

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just finished my trek through Darksiders II (play it, foo's!), and am about to start replaying Transformers: War for Cybertron. Its sequel is set to release on Tuesday, and I want to be prepared. ;P

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I just passed The Legend of Zelda after taking a five hour sleeping break. HELL YEAH! It was a hell of a quest and I'm proud to have finally beat it. I'm a little reluctant to go back to Dark Sector... so question is, what should I play? Hmm...

The Last Story; I finally got my pre order + bonus after gamestop posting it's release for 8/14, then them telling me that's the "ship" date and not getting it until 8/17. Anyways, it's an awesome game, one of the best Wii games I've played so far, definitely worth the wait.

Dan

As the winner of the most laid back and best comic relief award, I would just like to say -

Killing floor (fun online co-op)
New super mario bros 2 (Love it)
Ratchet and clank HD collection for PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom