• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance, I already beat the game though so, I just spend my time collecting materials to make better Spirits now. May take me awhile though, gotta go all over the place to clear the various portals, and hopefully get all the rare materials I need eventually.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Latest Video Game Finished

I got this idea not too long a go for a thread similar to the "Latest Video Game Purchased" thread that would be completely dedicated to talking about your thoughts and opinions on the games you just recently beat.

So what games have you beaten recently and what is your opinion on them?

I just finished Earthbound. It was a great game and I loved its quirky humor. Its ending was completely unexpected (I had heard of giygas before but didn't know what to expect). It was a very serious ending compared to the rest of the game which was very joking and laid back. It was interesting to see the figure of a fetus in the ed bosses graphic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just finished the Multiplayer side of Modern Warfare 3 a couple weeks ago, as in, I got 100% complete on the status bar. It was fun, just wish my USB ports would work so I could competently play the game again :/

I'm on the road to finishing OoT; only Spirit Temples both sides and Ganon's Castle to go!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I just recently completed Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku 2 for gameboy. I'd been replaying it on a whim. I really like it. There were a bunch of sidequests and fetch quests, so it was just like Zelda in a sense! Leveling up was pretty good, too. Unlike in Zenonia (a game I downloaded from the 3DS eshop), leveling up doesn't take forever. :dry: All in all, DBZ: Legacy of Goku 2 is a good game.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I finished The Wind Waker for the first time yesterday! I started Twilight Princess for the second time last night (only its the GC version)

Kirino

Tatakae
Finally beat Pikmin. I bought it over a year ago, but gave up because of the time limit. I started playing it again and beat it in a week. It's a great game, and i'm planning to get Pikmin 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom