• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I'm playing Skyward Sword, just for the fun of the adventure you know. I already finished the game, but I'm doing it again just for fun. Skyward Sword is really fun!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Finished Sonic Generations... and I gotta say, Colors is a much more solid experience. The game started strong with 12 great acts, and then completely fell apart. The last six acts were huge downers as well as the final boss fight which was a completely missed opportunity. A lot of the games issues started becoming more apparent as the game progressed, otherwise, they wouldn't have been much of a problem.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Borderlands, Fable 2, Minecraft 360, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Yellow, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Skyrim, Ocarina of Time Master Quest, Zelda, Zelda 2, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Banjo Kazooie, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons

Still progressing through Diablo 3, but I've also recently started up new files in Pokemon Fire Red and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. They should keep me well occupied until September when Borderlands 2 releases.

M

Megatronsays

I am working on Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Metroid: Other M. Both are meh. I am super excited for The Last Story on Wii! :cool:

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm currently playing Fallout New Vegas on Steam. It's no where near as awesome as Fallout 3, but it's still fun. I hate scorpions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom