• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I bought a cool game called Record of Agarest War: Zero. I am currently playing that, and I am hooked with it, so much that I play it right away after watching the Olympic games or after logging off from ZD. :P

Diablo 3! Now that I have a PC that's able to run the game. Better late than never, right? I'm really enjoying it thus far.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Been a while since I've updated. I blazed through Uncharted 2 in one weekend, like I did with the first. I really enjoyed it, but it felt a lot like the first in terms of gameplay, which isn't really a bad thing. The shootouts felt a lot better and the set-piece moments were really great. My only gripe with the game, is how much the enemies can take a bullet. Great game nonetheless, definitely a lot more going on in this one than the first.

Since then, I started and finished Super Mario Sunshine. I can finally say that I passed it, never truly started the game from start to finish. It was just as fun as any other Mario adventure, although more challenging than the last two. The physics were also a bit off. Especially in tight areas... so frustrating.

And I just recently gave Gears of War 3 some life by passing it on Insane with my brother. The Queen boss fight was a real ***** on Insane. It's like they wanted you to fail after all you've done.

I'm currently playing Sonic Generations. So far, feeling better than Colors, which I had no major issues with. I just wonder how Sonic is ever going to move on... or is Sega seriously gonna rely on classic Sonic forever? The Unleashed formula is getting old, and not that great to begin with, Sega has to do something. But whatever, I'm actually enjoying my time with Generations.

Also, don't know if I mentioned this but I also replayed Halo 3 and purchased the Streets of Rage collection at a discount. My brother and I went through all Streets of Rage games and finally beat Streets 3. That game is so annoying! The enemies don't even want to confront you anymore and just keep getting so many cheap shots that take off an insane amount of health. We can't even attack them from offscreen anymore, which would be really useful considering how much the enemies flee from you. The levels are also dragged out by the unnecessary amount of enemies in each battle. If that wasn't bad enough, the game tries to screw you over with it's level design that constantly wants to hurt you. Did Sega think any of that would be fun? They took everything that made Streets of Rage 2 amazing, and raped it. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get off my chest.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront II and Knights of the Old Republic. I've given everything else a rest seeing as how
a) SWB2 is absolutely amazing, as is KOTOR
b) my USB ports don't work

Now, I might be able to play OoT still, but nothing else. SWB2 and KOTOR all day errday.

MW7

I have an exam tomorrow, but as soon as it's done I'm going to start playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the first time ever. I have sky high expectations of the game, and from what I've heard I don't think I'll be disappointed.

So far I've had several really great experiences of playing games for the first time a decade or longer after their original release such as the first three Zelda games and Banjo Kazooie and Tooie.

Last edited:

Rare Addict

Site Staff
At this point, I've nearly run out of games that I'm interested in playing through again. Hmmm... Is it time to revisit Skyward Sword? I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom