• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Still trekking my way through Xenoblade Chronicles. Trying to complete the timed quests while I can because I have this sinking feeling that something big is about to happen.

Since I'm going to casually working on the quests, I'm also making my way through Kid Icarus Uprising. I left it on the backburner for several months, and I'm regretting that I did.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I just played Super Mario 64, Excitebike 64, and 007: The World is Not Enough on my 64.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
At this point, I'm juggling, like, four games at once: Paper Mario: TTYD, Soul Silver, New Super Mario Bros, and Mass Effect 3. Needless to say, I'm pretty indecisive. xP

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Well I just started playing Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. So far the only thing I dislike about this game is that it has to have 10 save files. Ive already saved once ovr a certain causing me to lose over 4 hours of progress.

N

NG34

I am Currently playing:
Crysis 2 (360)
TLoZ: Wind Waker (LP Run Through)
TLoZ: Skyward Sword
Earthbound (Mother 2)
and Lost Planet 2 (360)

Last edited by a moderator:

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Just beat OoT again last night, so I'm now playing Majora's Mask. I have a tight schedule recently, so unfortunetly, that'll most likely be the only game that holds my attention. I'm trying to go through the Megaman series but I just don't feel like it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom