• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I posted here a long time ago, so here's a new list of the games I'm playing. :P

Link's Awakening is my main project: I'm trying to beat the game 100% and get the no-death ending. So far I'm in Face Shrine. (I got six deaths from that stupid Bottle Grotto boss – that's literally the only times I died in the whole game, six times on that one boss – but I just reset the game after those and I'm back at zero).

I'm also playing Minecraft a lot. ...Or I was, before I left on vacation. I was building a castle in the sky – I have no clue why; I just woke up one day and thought, "I want to build a sky castle!"

My side jobs are Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, but I haven't really been serious about either of them. I'm also somewhat working on AoL, but the 3DS made me lose a lot of progress (before the second boss), so I'm reluctant to make all that up again by replaying it...

And then occasionally I'll play Portal 2. I still haven't beat it. I'm just lazy. And Pokémon Black as well, I suppose.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (trying to get my M4A1 to gold, as well as leveling up my ACR), hopefully will resume playing OoA/OoS to get screenshots and stuff [I need to be important on the Wiki beyond making a basic page -___-], and hopefully will get aroudn to Shadow Temple on OoT.

I fired up Pokemon Myster Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness last night and I'm really enjoying it a second time around. I actually don't remember a lot of the dungeons or storyline so it's a refreshing experience.

I'm also playing Skyrim intermittently, I'm always doing that.

univpark

Heart of Steel
Replaying SoulSilver in an attempt to get a few more Pokemon for my almost-complete National Dex...50 more!!

And I am slowly working my way through the post-game stories of Conquest.

Some of them are really, really, hard...

Last edited:

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Majoras mask, legend of zelda, legend of zelda 2, minish cap, pokemon white, fire emblem the sacred stones, new super mario bros 3d, kirby mass attack, halo reach, and minecraft xbox 360 yeh ive rage quited most of these games one to many times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom