• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Currently I have a quite a bit on my plate. I'm playing Oracle of Seasons, Link's Awakening, Zelda II, LA Noire, and I'm gonna be starting A Link to the Past soon.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
I just finished Fable (for the14th time) and I started the game XII. I had decided re-play all my old original X-box games.

J

JohnLaurinaitis

Just got done playing Pokemon Red. Named My charizard People, and my Zapdos Power.

Currently playing:

1. WORLD OF WARCRAFT!
2. LoZ: OoT 3D
3. TotA (Tales of the Abyss)
4. Pokemon Black
5. Pokemon White
6. Harvest Moon DS Cute
7. Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (it's my friend's game, but he brings his Xbox over occasionally so I can play my own record)

After taking several days off I decided to revisit my Nintendo 3DS and some of its games. Today I earned a 2 star ranking on the Mirrored Special Cup in Mario Kart 7 which finally completes my quest for at least a star ranking on every cup. This elates me for racers online can recognize my skill at first glance, not to be boastful. I also decided to replay the final level from Super Mario 3D Land, a title I completed in February and haven't played since. Bowser's second castle in that game is truly expansive and draws parallels with the isolation permeating Ganondorf's in Ocarina of Time. The final bridge sequence is especially heart pounding. There is a high probability I will also play New Super Mario Bros. later today in preparation for the 3DS sequel in August.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Now that the ending is at least tolerable, I have decided to replay the Mass Effect trilogy. Still 100%ing Twilight Princess, though.
tongue.gif

Dan

I'm currently trying to get into the tekken games. So yeah playing some of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom