• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Gale of Darkness and I actually like it. I'm also replaying Shadow the Hedgehog, which I also like.

That was actually a great game. I played it multiple times myself, and just once to purify all the pokemon. It was definitely better than Colosseum.

Right now I'm playing Pikmin 2 on the Wii, Metal Gear Solid 3 HD, and Final Fantasy 3. I'm also casually playing Mario Tennis Open.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
At the moment I'm not playing any particular video game, but I am waiting for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance to be released next month.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Still playing through Twilight Princess. However, I just finished experiencing the Extended Cut of Mass Effect 3. In short, the ending is now tolerable. Yay? xP

Currently I'm trying to focus on Kingdom Hearts so I can get it back to a friend that's lending it to me, with Rune Factory 2 and Ogre Battle 64 on the side, which are ones that I play periodically. In a day or two I'd like to pick back up on Rune Factory Frontier since it's the only Rune Factory game I haven't beaten yet.

Beeker

Wild Card
Been playing the one game I want to play and finish for the summer: Pikmin! Haven't played it before, but love what I have played so far.
If I could find and hunt down Pikmin 2 that would complete my summer. 8D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have a long list of games as usual and because I'm very busy with university at the moment it is all going very slow. Anyways, on the PS2, I'm playing Onimusha Warlords. I really like the old japanese samurai/ninja setting, but I still don't understand why you have to use the 'arrow keys' to move instead of the analog stick. There is also a fixed camera angle which changes regularly, so sometimes I'm a bit confused where I'm going. Overall it is a nice game though, especially the graphics are really good for a 2002 game.

On the wii, I'm playing Skyward Sword in Hero Mode and Xenoblade chronicles. I just finished the 2nd temple in SS, but I really miss the heart plants because they normally kept me alive. The progress in Xenoblade is very slow because I die very often, but it is a very awesome game. I really like the large, beautiful landscapes, but like I said before I have some problems with the battles. As far as I know it is not possible to use healing items which I normally depend on in rpgs. It is good for playing more strategic though :P.

On the 3DS I'm going to start up Tales of the Abyss again. I had a small hiatus to play Phoenix Wright 1 and 2. I hope I can still understand the story after 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom