• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Xenoblade Chronicles has completely stolen all my time. I'm 25+ hours in and I still feel like I haven't even scratched the surface of this game.

When I'm not playing that, I'm lounging around playing Mario Kart 7 and Chrono Trigger on my 3DS.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I've decided to start my All-Time Top 10 runthrough early. That means that it's time to play Super Smash Bros. Melee.
sunglasses.gif

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
I've moved away from console games more and more recently and have been quite enjoying the computer games quite a bit lately. The ones I've been playing lately though are:

League of Legends
Diablo III
And a little bit of StarCraft II

I've been going back and forth between playing Mario Kart 7 and some Metroid Fusion lately as well, but it usually only lasts ten or so minutes before I get bored and just shut it off again.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Revisiting Diddy Kong Racing right now. This has been a monumental task -- nearly fifteen years in the making -- but I plan to unlock T.T. during this playthrough.
rock.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom