• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
Minecraft, Kingdom Life II on Roblox (I only play on there FOR THAT GAME, dont expect me anywhere else.), Pokemon Ruby, and Alttp

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Trying a family in the Sims, playing as a Bounty Hunter in SWTOR, creating some test chamber in Portal 2, trying out Scorce SDK for the first time, replaying Ocarina of Time and playing Oracle of Ages for the first time. Yep I have a lot on the go!

Currently playing through Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II and it's awesome. I'm also playing through Kingdom Hearts 2, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Kid Icarus Uprising and Skyward Sword.

Currently, I am playing Mario Kart 7 and trying to earn a gold on the 150 CC Mirror Leaf Cup. The game is extremely well designed as is the famous plumber's other major 2011 outing-Super Mario 3D Land. hopefully New Super Mario Bros. 2 will make a trio of Mario delight by following in the footsteps of these two great games. Also, did I say I was pumped for E3?! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom