• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I got Botanicula through the Humble Indie Bundle and it's been a LOT of fun. I'd never played any of their point-and-click adventures before, but they're really interesting and fun to play. I was pleasantly surprised :)

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
return to dreamland
super mario galaxy 2
portal 2
and super mario sunshine
if there was ever any existing game to make romani64 rage SO hard, it has to be super mario sunshine

I am currently obsessed with Skylanders. I just love the concept, and I must have all the figures. I have 24/37 and when I'm not playing the game, I'm searching where figures are in stock online. Also, anyone wanna buy a Camo, Ignitor, and Warnado 3 Pack from me? They're prettty hard to find and I happened to get 2 for my birthday.

games am working on atm are skyrim, skyward sword and saintsrow 3, also playing league of legends alot cause its awesome :P

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Yesterday i completed Mega man X, today I just beat Mega man X2 and tomorrow I'll move on to Mega man X3, also 3 days ago I finished Secret of mana, just focusing in old school games for now, brings back so much memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom