• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just started my first playthrough of Dragon Age: Origins. Surprised that I didn't begin playing this sooner, considering that it'd just been sitting in my room for the past year.
tongue.gif

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I Literally Just Paused "Sonic Boom" (Fan Hack Of "Sonic 2") To Post On The Forums.

Also, I'm Playing Majora's Mask

Besides playing Pokemon Black at the moment, I recently started to play Bayonetta on the PS3 again, this time trying to get at least a normal Platin Trophy in every level so I can unlock Jeanne.^^

A

Arojam

I'm currently playing:
A Link to the Past
Kingdom Hearts 2 (for like the 1,000th time)

G

Gordon17freeman

Xenosaga Episode I, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Dead Island.

C

chirhomin

Wii-Goldeneye, Skyward Sword, Epic Mickey, Fluidity, FFCrystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
PS-Tomba 2
SNES-Link to the Past
iPod-Secret of Monkey Island, Myst, 7th Guest

That's a lot of games to juggle at one time. I miss being a kid and having summer vacation to rot my brain with video games.....

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Just started playing through Four Swords Adventures for the first time. Seeing twenty enemies charge forward at the same time, then lining my Links up into formation, makes me feel kind of awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom