• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I'm playing Castlevania, Portrait of Sorrow. I'm trying to get Johnthan Mastered in every sub-weapon he has. Only have 3 more to go ;____;

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
And now I'm playing TCGR2 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2. I got invited to join a clan, so yeah...sorta getting hooked on that.

I'm currently playing 5 games: Resident Evil: Revelations, Skyrim, Twilight Princess, Undead Nightmares and White Knight Chronicles. I'll be playing a 6th game once my copy of Tales of Symphonia will finally arrive by the mail.

Just finished Super Mario 3D Land and it's time to pick up some slack in Mario Kart 7.

JuicieJ said:
Metroid: Other M. (Yeah. Replaying it. Umad?)

Very good. That cinematic and fun experience doesn't deserve the hate it garnered. The opening cutscene is especially jaw-dropping. Shame most people hammer Other M as the franchise's weak spot.

I am playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 at the moment. I am only at World 2, but I'm sure I'll complete it before its return date, which is less than five days away. (Yes, I rented it.)

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I am playing a few games right now:
Mario galaxy
zelda wind waker
zelda ocarina of time

there are also game that I just play all the time, but not consistently
Smash Bros Brawl
Guitar hero 5
FIFA 06 (GC) I know this is a failure on my part, but I just never get around to buying the next ones. they're all the same to me, except for the rosters (I fix those myself)

Jedizora

:right:
Final Fantasy IV and the Multiplayer mode of MW3. Aiming to get prestige before the end of the year..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom