• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Saint's Row the Third with a perfect 1000 GS a while back and I really enjoyed every minute of it. The story was short, but amusing, and the missions where just a blast. The Fart in Jar is just incredibly awesome. I also beat Super Mario 3D Land and am currently working on the "special" worlds. I've also started up Dead Space on Impossible mode and have gotten halfway through it. Just one last achievement and I'm ready for Dead Space 2. I'm also working on the Borderlands DLC with my brother and it's seriously too much. Today I just got passed the oh so time consuming Hoard like mode (had the most epic moment today). Just two more rounds of 20 with 5 waves each round to go... My brother and I also started up Resident Evil 5 on the PS3 again out of hype for 6. It feels good to be a newb again. It really makes the game challenging.

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
zack and wiki: quest for barbaros treasure. I'm at the last level...I think. It is a very fun game, but sometimes I get frustrated because I really didn't know what to do. I also played some Wario Land 4, but I'm stuck at the final boss :(

gamzee_makara

D374-TP
Currently i am playing 6 games

1. Halo 2
2. Final fantasy VII
3. Resident evil 4 (8th playthrough)
4. Metroid prime 2 echoes or echos whatever
5. Skyward sword
6. Star wars: the old republic

Patch

Party Pooper
I am currently playing Mario & Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story. :D!
As well as:
Pokemon Heartgold
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I finished wario land 4 and my conclusion: Wario Land 3 is better. I didn't like the level design, especially since you don't have to backtrack in levels like in Wario land 3. Ah well, it was fun enough. I also completed the Resident evil revelations demo and I think I will buy this game sooner or later. The demo was very impressive.

Sadly I failed again with fire emblem sacred stones, I made a not so smart move and before I realize it a character is killed by the enemy so I had to reset again. I'm not a strategic genius I guess >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom