• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Well, when it finishes downloading, I'll be playing Modern Warfare 3, I'm also about to start Skyward Sword's Hero Mode. I'm also playing Portal 2 again.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
skyward sword, super maio in 3d land, mario kart 7, guitar hero, sudeki, ocarina of time, samurai cronicles, katamari! those r te games that i am playing as havnt completed yet

@guapo2003: Congratulations!

For me:
- Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Starcraft 2
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Final Fantasy IX

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I've been putting a lot of time into co-op games that I barely have time to fully complete The Signal DLC for Alan Wake... Other than that I did end up passing Army of Two the 40th Day which wasn't nearly as hard as it felt last year on contractor. It kinda felt easier except for the last part of the game which was really annoying. I also started Saints Row The Third with my bro and all I gotta say is that it is really fun. It's epic, it's funny, and it's just outrages. Gotta love Saints Row.

V

Vol

I'm just starting the co-op mode for Portal 2 (one of my friends finally bought it)! I'm also playing Skyward Sword, Assassin's Creed (PC), and Psychonauts (PC).

And then there are Minecraft, TF2 and SSBB, which I'm pretty much playing all the time.

Just Skyward Sword. Tried to return to Oracle of Seasons, but for some reason I'm not into it at the moment. Got a bunch of games in the mail, though, so it probably will be a bunch of other stuff shortly. :lol:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I am currently palying the oracle games trying to beat both games separetly and then take down Twinrova and Ganon! I am also playing Mario Kart 7 whenever my Game Boy Advance (the system im playing the oracle games on) runs out of power and needs to be recharged.

shaymin1

Derp.
Well currently I'm playing:
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.
The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakining DX
Pokemon Sapphire
Pikmin 2

I'm mostly playing Pikmin 2 and Links Awakining DX. The other ones are ones that I'm just playing over time. ;)

Well, I'm determined to beat OoT:MQ, then maybe go back to PH. When I feel like playing something different for a while, it's usually Resident Evil 5 or something smaller that I'd get bored with in a few minutes.
Every once in a while I'll get the urge to play Rock Band 2. Nothing like working your fingers to the bone just to screw up one note and ruin the rest of the song, lol. (I exaggerate a little, but yeah...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom