• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Skyward Sword and I really love it. It is definitely in my top 3. And for some reason it made me miss TP... Anyway, I need one more Goddess Cube and three more heart pieces. I also got the DLC for Gears of War 3, RAAM's Shadow and I've played through it twice. The DLC itself was great but kinda felt pointless. It was cool that we saw RAAM and the Kryll again but the characters didn't really have an impact on me. The gameplay was just as epic as always so it's all good. And I am now currently working on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune which I am enjoying a lot. It's not amazing, it doesn't suck but it's still a great game. It's like a more realistic Tomb Raider but heavier on the action. Nathan Drake is a really funny and cool character and the story is interesting. Can't wait to finish it.

Last edited:
M

m4rV

i had to buy a new wii, because we sold my old... so atm i play zelda skyward sword, mario kart (2nd time) and smash bros brawl (2nd time). :)

Teron

van der Nguyen
I'm gonna finish Brutal Legend today, and start Vanquish. Also, I stopped playing Rayman Origins for a while, because my friend's too busy with college, so I'll return to it when he gets a holiday (on 31.12)

D

Dillyne

I'm currently playing Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time (Beaten it six times), A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Beaten once), Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Unlocked everything I just love facing a whole team of level 9s), Resident Evil 2, StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, and Turok 3. I don't use emulators, I just have alot of N64 games ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Sonic Rush atm. Almost done with Days, just need to do the last couple missions, finish the ones that I got a silver on, then unlock Sora.

Claire

The Geekette
I'm playing Skyrim. I'm a fan of The Elder Scrolls series and really could not wait to pick it up. I'm playing as a Nord that supports the Stormcloaks and slowly working towards the Thieves Guild and Companions quests. The thing I love about The Elder Scrolls is that I can just aimlessly wander and still make progress in the game. Skyrim has a great number of quests which makes it very enjoyable and worth the expense.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Uncharted Sunday morning and I really did like it. It was a bit repetitive because everytime you weren't platforming you were just shooting hordes of people. It got a bit tiring because it felt like they over did it with the shoot outs. Like they just threw them in there to make the game longer. Something else I really liked about this game was the last few levels. It was just a huge twist and the horror aspect really fit. Not too long before that part I was saying that I'd like to see a survival horror game that feels like Uncharted. It was a real nice change of pace.

I also started Alan Wake, The Signal DLC. I just need 3 more achievements. And I'm also playing Army of Two the 40th Day on Contractor with my bro. Both really underrated games.

I am currently playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, my interest in SRPGs apparently has returned. Though I have to admit that it's pretty nice change for otherwise pretty action/adventure-filled gaming lately. Thanks to renewed interest in Fire Emblem I'm probably going to end up replaying Radiant Dawn soon as well.

Also I'm doing a Hero Mode replay of Skyward Sword, though it's pretty slow and contains a lot of dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom