• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

A

ace

I am playing Saints Row the Third and Skyrim. Tommorow im gonna be starting Skyward Sword.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
Right now I'm only playing one game...Sonic Generations for the 3DS. It is so awesome! (By the way, if you want to versus me online, just message me! :))

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have been playing The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword for some time and I'm still not done. I want to take my sweet time with this game since I have realized that I've waited 5 years for this and we won't be seeing another console Zelda game for another 3-5 years. Of course I'm aiming for a 100% completion before passing it so I doubt I will finish it soon. The controls have some issues from time to time but nothing too major. I can't say it's the best Zelda game ever (hard to say at this point) but I do praise it for a few things. Those things would have to be the gameplay, the more cinematic feel to it (which I have wanted for a while), and it's memorable moments. Fighting Ghirahim for the first time, fighting The Imprisoned in the Sealed Grounds, fighting Koloktos in the Ancient Cistern, and escaping the Sandship to fight Tentalus would have to be my favorite parts of the game so far. I really loved the atmosphere in the Ancient Cistern when you go underground with the Zombie Bokoblins. I hope we see more like this in future Zelda games. Maybe take it up a notch and make it more realistic and darker, maybe even sad. Seeing the chains on the walls, the bones, etc was just what I wanted. The music isn't the greatest in a Zelda game but it's still enjoyable when actually playing.

I have also been playing WWE'12 from time to time. I really love it! It feels and looks like a brand new wrestling game. The gameplay is amazing but can still use some tweaking. WWE'12 is the wrestling game I've been waiting for. Most fun I've had with a WWE in a long time.

Last edited:
A

Azure Kite

I've mostly been playing World of Warcraft or Amnesia: The Dark Descent, while sometimes I'd get back to playing Skyrim and Skyward Sword. The latter, I just can't seem to focus, but I will try to eventually so I can beat it--or at least get farther into the game. It's a good game, I just get easily distracted from it.

T

TobiasAurelio

I'm currently juggling around a lot of games, which can be a real pain. At the moment I'm playing:

Oblivion - Halfway through the Dark Brotherhood missions, and mostly ignoring the main storyline xD
Minecraft - Dominating single player, as usual - oh wait no, I take that back. My last 'amazing' maneuver involved a bridge in the Nether and a horde of Zombie Pigmen pushing me off it into lava D:
Mass Effect 1 - Haven't had the chance to play much of this at all, I'm still wandering around Noveria killing SPACE LOBSTERS.
Devil May Cry 4 - My friend reccomended this to me, as it contained a separate storyline to the other DMC games, but it's becoming pretty hard.
Team Fortress2 - MY FISTS, THEY ARE MADE OF STEEL(In other words, still maining Heavy and taking names)!
Killing Floor - Another great game for Steam, shame my connections taken a turn for the worse and my ping has made the game pretty difficult to play :|
Pokemon Emerald - My favourite game in the Pokemon series. Playing it again because it's fantastic.

Soon I'll be playing Skyward sword and Skyrim, two LEGIT GAMES DAWG - I just wish Christmas would hurry up so I could play 'em.

I just beat ALttP on snes emulator. I also beat the gba version right afterward only to find out I can't unlock the extra stuff without another gba :(. Just started minish cap and I am half way through it (a refresher because it is really simple and easy). I am also juggling the last (Aqua) scenario on KHBBS and trying to master all stats on Final Fantasy 2 psp.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I half-expected every single person on here to type Skyrim. Just because that game is increasingly talked about everywhere I go. Anyways.

My list?
1.) Skyrim (yeahhh, I am among the many who play this enticing game) Since this game is by far THE longest game I've played... I'm not very far... level 5 (quite sad, really)
2.) LoZ SS... once I get it for christmas. I cant spend money right now... saving up!

Short and sweet. Enjoy.

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I am currently playing:

On my Wii:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword- 100% run.

On my GameCube:
James Bond-007: NightFire- Trying to get platinum medal on every mission.
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle- Trying to A-rank every mission/course.

On my 3DS:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D- 100% run.
New Super Mario Bros.- Trying to get every single Star Coin.
Pokémon SoulSilver- About to face Blue in a battle.
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland(yes, I actually bothered buying the game.)- IDK...

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I am currently playing:
Mario Kart games (While I wait for Christmas so I can play Mario Kart 7)
Skyrim (Although I have gotten a little bored of it)
Modern Warfare 3 (Only decent multiplayer game with good online that I have right now)
Skyward Sword (6 Heart Hero's Mode Challenge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom