• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Okay, so I got Batman Arkham City yesterday and I played for a few hours and only got 2 percent completed. This game is loaded with tons of content. I'm really enjoying it a lot, it's definitely better than the first. The combat is just a whole lot better and really entertaining to watch, detective mode is improved, gliding feels a lot better, the content is just amazing, etc. I mean come on, you get to play as Catwomen and even Bruce Wayne, you can also play as Robin and Nightwing in the challenge maps through DLC. This game is just great.

Farore

Goddess of Courage
Majora's Mask - Great Bay Temple
Call of Duty: Black Ops - mainly Multiplayer Hardcore Team Deathmatch
Super Smash Bros Brawl

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So I passed Batman Arkham City on Monday and I got to say, it's just pure awesome. The main story was really great, it took some twist and turns no one could ever see coming. I also really enjoyed collecting the Riddler trophies in this game, and I hate when games throw in collectibles. I really enjoyed collecting them because you actually have to use your brain to obtain them. They're not just lying around somewhere for you to just collect them by luck. The Riddles are also plenty of fun to try to solve. You need to have some Batman knowledge in order for you to actually solve them. This game just really sucks you into Batman's world. Solving and collecting these things are also recommended because they help unlock figurines, bios, and also help you advance in Riddlers' side mission. The game also features some fun and mysterious easter eggs that are easy to miss. This game is also loaded with tons of content, I could of been done with this game a lot sooner if it weren't for the side missions, the exploring, and the collectibles. There's just so much to do other then the main story. It's like the game's main story branches off into other things. I'm also a big fan of the greatly improved free flow combat. It's just really cool to pull off and fun to watch. I seriously see Game of the Year for this game.

So far I've collected all the trophies for both Batman and Catwomen, solved all the riddles, completed the story and side missions, unlocked all of Batman's gadgets and upgrades and all the concept art, character bios, and figurines. I'm currently working on completing all the challenge maps with Batman, Robin, and Catwomen with all the medals. Don't know when I'll be able to start up New Game Plus yet. Can't wait to see what that's about.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Mainly Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Pokemon Rumble Blast, and about to 100% beat Majoras Mask for the first Time! (Didnt get a chance to buy it till recently)

Got myself back into Age of Empires II: Age of Kings since I somehow FINALLY got the music to work in-game. Harder and slightly more confusing than I remember, but still a great classic.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm still working on doing extra challenges in Batman Arkham City and I've also started Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary and I couldn't be more pleased. It really takes me back. The graphics couldn't look better, the music couldn't sound better, the gameplay is timeless, the levels are timeless, etc. Halo Combat Evolved revolutionized gaming and even today, it's still amazing. Being able to switch between the new version of the game and the original with the push of a button is just pure genius, you can really see how the game has evolved. Playing over XBOXLIVE has to be one of my favorite features this remaster of an amazing game has to offer.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
While I don't have a whole lot of time for games, I do have a few that I'm working on during any downtime. First is OoT3D Masterquest. Last time I played it, I finished the Water Temple so I'm making decent progress. I also finally got a hold of Pokemon White. I'm also playing Okamiden, which has been really fun so far.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
currently Golden Sun: The Lost Age and Wind Waker but if i haven't finished WW by Friday it will be put on hold

S

sf8

I'm currently playing Saint's row: The Third, Super Scibblenauts, and Zelda 2:Adventure of Link (damn that game is hard :( )

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The current games that I am playing are Final Fantasy 9 and OoT 3D Master Quest. Starting tomorrow though I will also be playing Skyward Sword. :) I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom