• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I decided to pick up Monster Hunter Tri again. I have to do the quest where you have to capture the great jaggi, but I fail every time. Sometimes that thing kills me, other times I kill it and it keeps running away when I want to set a trap and capture it...It really annoys me >.<.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Well, I haven't been in much of a gaming mood lately, so I don't play my games very much. When I do finally get around to playing, I either play Oracle of Ages or Seasons on my GBA SP (GBC version, though), Soul Silver, Sims 2 Castaways, or Blue Rescue Team on my DS, or Pandora's Box, Warcraft III, or Square Logic on my PC. Have to love those puzzlers. :P

I'm currently playing

Zelda: Spirit Tracks
OoT3D Master Quest
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion(for the 10th time.)
Final Fantasy 10( I hate this game so far.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm thinking I should pick up LovePlus for the Nintendo DS. I know I'll try to get LovePlus 3DS, that game looks interesting to say the least.

Currently playing ALttP.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Brawl, mostly. I'm thinking of giving Twilight Princess another go before Skyward Sword hits the shelves.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So I passed Gears of War 2 on Monday and on Tuesday I picked up my Gears of War 3 which by the way I'm enjoying a lot. As of today I am on Act 3 of Gears of War 3 and I got to say, the story is very interesting but sad at the same time. The gameplay is like any other Gears game but improved. It just feels so smooth with of course some added features like using a silverback, trading/sharing ammo, etc. The characters are also fun as usual and the game is just pure epicness.

I have also been playing Green Lantern with my bro which by the way is a fun beat em up. It's like Marvel Ultimate Alliance but of course with only two characters and improved when it comes to the way the game plays and looks. I also need to get back to that Wind Waker. Time just isn't my friend these days.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently I'm playing Super Mario World 2:Yoshi's Island. The game is freaking amazing, I'm currently at World 2. I want to get 100 points on EVERY stage of World 1, so far my highest is 99pts I think on 1-7. Regardless, I love SMW2YI and hope to get through it within the span of a week! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom