• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
On LOZ:Wind Waker chasing a girl around Windfall Island and keep getting myself seen by mistake :P oh and winning some stuff at an auction on Wind Waker :P

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I leave a long trail of unfinished business in the gaming world...
There are also probably a ton more, I just can't think of all of them...

CoD: Black Ops
Halo: Reach
A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda
Kirby's Adventure
Majora's Mask
Luigi's Mansion
CoD4: Modern Warfare
CoD2
Halo 3: ODST
Mario Kart Wii
CoD: WaW
Super Mario 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Ocarina of Time 3D
(if that counts... I already beat the original twice)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well
1. Metriod Other M (does secret boss count)
2. Castlevaina Order of Eccleasia
3. KH 359/2( I play that game over and over and I never get tried of it)
4.Pokemon Pearl
5.Final Fansty 7

I'm currently playing through

Portal 2(5th time)
Metroid Prime
Wind Waker(3rd time)
Twilight Princess(2nd time)
Ocarina of Time 3d
Super Mario 64(4th time)
Final Fantasy 13
and
Super Mario World's special levels :)

N

NathanSalsa

I'm currently playing OoT 3D master quest which is super hard because I don't know where anything is! A bit of Game and Watch Gallery here and there. and Nintendogs plus Cats French Bulldog and Toy Poodle versions

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Right now, I'm playing Gather! Kirby for the Nintendo DS, and I have to say - the game is amazing fun. I'm also playing Fire Emblem 12, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, and sooner or later I will resume my Kirby Super Star Ultra playthrough.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
As of now I have started playing Phantom Hourglass for the DS. It's a cool game, I wont play anything else until I finish it. ;)

I finished Wind Waker a few weeks ago where I 100%'d it for the first time. God I love that game...

As for the games I plan to finish by the end of the Summer:

1. Final Fantasy X (Bought for a cheap $10 8D)
2. Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (Replaying)
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) (Replaying)
4. Zelda Twilight Princess (Replaying)

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So I'm still playing Wind Waker and it's gonna be a while before I pass it. Too much to do before I move on. I'm currently doing the Wind Temple. So when I'm done with that then I'm gonna do the Korok side quest and take more pictures for figurines and whatever other side quest I can do before collecting the triumph fork shards.:P

I stopped playing Dead to Rights because I just wasn't feeling it. I'll get to that game some other day. But not now. So instead, I started playing Grand Theft Auto The Lost and the Damned. I'm really enjoying it and it really makes me want to play through IV again. It such a great game.

I'm also replaying Resident Evil 5 with my brother. We're doing a veteran playthrough with attack damage on and no infinite ammo. We're also limiting ourselves to no extra ammo each level, just what our pistols and shotguns are holding. It's a really great game. I can't understand what the little girls are crying about. Sure I have my fanboy issues with the game, but I can't find any real legit flaw with it.

Haven't been playing much Spirit Tracks. I have to learn to pick up my 3DS every once in a while and play it.

Last edited:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I'm playing a few different games.

On the 3DS, I'm playing Phantom Hourglass, already beat the first temple. It's pretty cool so far.

On the Wii, I'm playing the Legend of Zelda. I've gotten up to the first dungeon. Will probably play more after I beat Phantom Hourglass.

On the Wii, I'm replaying Twilight Princess, some. Up to the City in the Sky right now.

On my computer, I'm playing A Link to the Past. I've beat the first dungeon.

Conor

the over analysing guy
I'm finally getting into majora's mask, I've tried many times to get into it but I just couldn't do things right, but yesterday I beat woodfall temple for the first time.
Manly tears were shed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom