• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm trying to get my main character through the last two primary quests of a mini-expansion on the MMORPG Guild Wars if that counts : )

I

IlikeBacon

I'm currently playing OoT 3D, SSBB, Zack & Wiki, Picross 3D, Mario's Picross, Pokémon Black and Red Steel. I tend to play a lot all at once. lol

Beeker

Wild Card
I've been multitasking on lots of games.
I have Wind Waker, where I am trying to 100%. I only have one Heart Piece to get, and to finish the second half of Ganon's Tower.
I also started playing Pokemon Colosseum again. I have the majority of the Pokemon caught and have a few more areas to do.

Also, random Brawl and Super Mario Bros 3 as well. ^^

Games that I should finish are Left 4 Dead 2, Half Life Blue Shift, Half Life Opposing Force, Far Cry 2 and Splinter Cell.
But I'm really only playing Prince of Persia The Two Thrones, Prince of Persia Retro and I just bought realMyst.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Right now I'm handling a lot; don't know how it's all going to work when I start school this Friday, but here's what I'm playing!!!

The Sims 3, Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening DX, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime, and now Portal 2! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom