• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Links Awakening. And after this im moving on to Oracle of Ages... I wish I had a n64 or could find my wii so I could get on some n64 Zeldas.... sad sad day..

I just completed Final Fantasy VII a couple of weeks ago, and I'm now playing Final Fantasies 1 and 4, and Chrono Trigger. I'm also going to play through Earthbound for the 4th time probably.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I have been working on Kirby's Epic Yarn with my brother. We are currently on Snow Land. We have also been playing Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D. So that's what we been doing when we play together. As for games I'm playing on my own. I am on Episode 5 of Alan Wake on Nightmare. I have also been playing The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks a lot more often. Gotta clear that outta the way so I can get some more Zelda action. After Alan Wake, Spirit Tracks, and after I go back to Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands and get my final achievement I will have a whole bunch of time to dedicate to Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time 3D.

Last edited:
well my 360 needed to get replaced, i put my hard drive in the one i just got all of my memory and DLC is still in tact except for Banjo Tooie and Ninja Gaiden Black so i have to beat them again, oh joy (Microsoft fails at life sometimes)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I just finished completing the Wind Waker with 3 hearts. So now I will try to do the same thing with the Minish Cap. But first I am gonna drink a cup of coffee, because I need one and I want one, in fact I long for one :xd:!

I guess I should play a game I have not finished before but at the moment it is Zelda´s I want to play (that is almost always the case) :).

Garo

Boy Wonder
Finishing up the boatload of games I purchased during the Steam Summer Sale - Assassin's Creed II right now.

Then I'll return to my Zelda 100% Marathon with OoT Master Quest, Link's Awakening, and Twilight Princess.

I

imthewindfish

Im working on ocarina of time master quest, and donkey kong 64.

I'm finishing up my linked game of Oracle of Seasons. After that, I am going to play Oracle of Seasons again and link it to Oracle of Ages.

I'm also playing Read Dead Redemption on my Xbox, where I'm finishing up the last few things for 100%.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I need to complete two more areas in Kirby's Epic Yarn and I'll be done with the game. I'm really enjoying it so far, the music is catchy, the gameplay is innovative, and the art style is unique. The cutscenes have inspired some funny jokes and whatnot. My only problem with the game would have to be in that one place(can't remember the name) where you transform into a train. It's so unresponsive.

I also passed Alan Wake on Nightmare and got the original 1000 GS. I'm saving the DLC for later to stretch the game's life. A game like Alan Wake is supposed to be enjoyed and savored.

I have also started Assassin's Creed II. It's a lot better then the first mainly because it's not as repetitive. I still enjoyed the first one a lot though.

Last edited:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords

This game is really fun, and also very dark.

Anyone that has played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic should play this one. It is not disappointing.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Been a while let's see. I passed Kirby's Epic Yarn some time ago, and I completed Assassin's Creed II 100% a few days ago. I also started Wind Waker a couple of days ago. I recently finished the second Dungeon but racked up so much game time out of it. So much to do before moving on in the game. lol. I guess that's what makes it great

And I've also started Dead to Rights Retribution. It's meh, but whatever I can play through it.

L

liz lemonade

Right now I'm working on my second playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas. I'm also trying to get into A Link to the Past but I keep dying so it's very frustrating.

EDIT: Just for kicks I started up Minish Cap. I just obtained the Earth Element. I really like it so far!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom