• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm having too much fun with Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D. If anyone wants to play just let me know. I'm always open for Resident Evil action.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'm playing some games over again.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (again)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (again)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (again)
Iron Man 2 (which is pretty boring so far)
Super Smash Bros: Brawl (for the third time)
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Super Smash Bros (N64) (again)
Need for Speed: Carbon (for the fifth time)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (again)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (for the fourth time)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (for the third time)
Metroid Prime: Trilogy
DragonBallZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (for the third time)
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Bleach: Shattered Blade
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

And I am playing all of these right now.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Well a week ago all I played was Spirit Tracks but I beat it and this week it was Phantom Hourglass but I beat that 2 hours ago. So right now I am playing nothing but I may be renting another game today(I rented both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
All the Zelda games I'm playing are in my sig. (Currently LoZ, AoL, ALttP, LADX, OoT3DMQ, OoS, OoA, and MC-ALMOST FINISHED!!!!)

Other then that, I'm playing the following:

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded (Going for 20 trophies)
Pokemon: Black (Working on National Dex and training pokemon. Oh yeah, good times.)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (I've beaten the game before, but it was on another Wii, so I need to replay it again. Also because I love the game.)
Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros.

Hopefully I'll be playing Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and Birth by Sleep soon. Trying to find them all...

Ganondork

goo
I'm playing Gears of War.

I find it to be a fun game, and Marcus Fenix is overall a real :cool: guy. I find the game to be overall easy game, though. I blow through acts in about 2 hours. However, I am stuck in act 4 - or is it 5? - where the bad guy has a bunch of bats that kill you unless you head shot the guy. It's a very enjoying game, and I hope other people will buy it, and enjoy it like I have.

I am Currently balancing a bunch of games on my head right now. I am trying to 100% the Windwaker which is going along smoothly. I am playing Link's awakening DX for the game of the month club, im also 100%-ing it for the 3rd time. I am playing Spirit Tracks again, but this time it is a 3 heart challenge. And i am trying to play Oracle of seasons/Ages, which i really am procrastinating on.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm playing Alan Wake again on Nightmare mode for all the collectibles and to get all the achievements. I'm currently towards the end of Chapter 3. I'm also playing James Bond 007 Blood Stone. It's a fairly decent game. I'm on the second car chase right now. It reminds me of Splinter Cell Conviction but it's nowhere near the greatness of Conviction. It has a good Bond feel but it could be improved upon. It's not amazing and it's not terrible. It's decent. But I have heard that it was too short. Guess I gotta find out on my own.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I passed 007 Blood Stone a few days ago, it was a fun ride but can still be improved on. I'm going for another playthrough on 007 right now. I'm also done with Episode 3 of Alan Wake and haven't missed a collectible yet. I also started Kirby's Epic Yarn with my brother. I got to admit, it was a bit childish at first with the cutscenes and all. It felt like something that came out of PBS Kids. The game took some getting use to but I'm enjoying a lot now. The art style and the gameplay is very unique. This game has done Kirby justice for me and now I'm thinking of getting his latest games now and maybe some older ones too.

N

NicNiku

Just cleaning up some achievements on Batman: Arkham Asylum before I tackle inFamous 2. Anyone played it yet? I'm hoping its good as I loved the first one! ^__^ Also playing through Ocarina of Time 3DS with a little Mass Effect thrown in for good measure.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Lent Metroid Prime to a friend, playing Metroid Other M. I don't know why people say it's so bad! I LOVE IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom