• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I am playing a 3 heart challenge on PH. So far it is pretty easy and I dislike that (not that it's a bad game, I just like a little bit of challenge when I play games). I am also playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 again and I think it is the better of the two Mario Galaxy games. I have also been thinking about doing a 3 heart challenge on MM, well let's see what the future holds.

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
Quite a few actually.

Kirby Super Star on the Virtual Console-Mainly to see what abilities I can get through the Arena with
Kirby 64-I LOVE fighting Zero-Two again and again.
Star Fox 64-Just love replaying it over and over. (And, of course, listening to that infamous quote "Do a barrel roll!")
Pokemon HeartGold-LANCE IS KILLING ME!!!!
Megaman-I beat Cutman and Bombman, now to see who else I can actually beat.
LoZ: A Link to the Past-Just got this on my Wii. I just barely started.
LoZ: Twilight Princess-Stuck at Snowpeak...
LoZ: Majora's Mask-Trying to figure out what to do to get to Snowhead.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Eternal Darkness some time ago and started Star Wars the Force Unleashed and passed it as well. I'm on the DLC right now and will play it again on Sith Master and try to get all the achievements.

I'm replaying Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 100% throughly now.
I loved the game, I really did. My favourite helping character is the baby Yoshi, he just has such high hopes. :lol:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Sonic Colors is really good. The level design is meh but some of the music is AMAZING! I did a video review of it on one of my snow days.

So I'm playing Twilight Princess, Sonic Colors, Donkey Kong Country Returns trying to get 200% completion, Kirby's Adventure, and Sonic the Hedgehog. Also kind of Luigi's Mansion. I really want to play Metroid but my mom still isn't sold (thinks it's dark and violent - I already downloaded it on VC Lol) but I have so many unbeaten games it's sad.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah! I started Sonic Colors as a side game to the Force Unleashed. And so far it's good but every game has it's ups and downs.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Agreed. The bosses are really annoying. The Ferris Wheel was easy but I'm on the Aquarium Park one and it's stupid.

Final Fantasy 9 - PS1
Mega Man 8: Anniversary Edition - PS1 (no upgrades or weapons)
Mega Man & Bass - GBA (no upgrades or weapons)
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom - Wii

Had a craving for Mega Man again, and as for FF9... Well, I never beat it. I haven't really beaten any traditional RPGs, only action or tactical RPGs. I'm basically going back and trying to beat all the games in my collection. :)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
AoL (I'm ready to start the 6th palace)
Rainbow Six (the original on the N64) .. I just started a game up last night and got through the first couple missions.

M

magicgfx

Pokemon Sapphire - DS
OoT 100% playthrough - N64
Call of Duty: Black Ops - 360

I'm replaying Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010
It was a fun game, and everything, only reason why I'm playing it again is because it is something new that I've never played before and not really a big fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series, so I'm actually having fun. :)

Abbs

CoD : Black Ops, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and hopefully soon Bayonetta.83

I've also been plotting exactly how I'm going to take down Cid Raines in Final Fantasy XIII. It's a very...slow working theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom