• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS)
Angry Birds (iPhone)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - ONE MORE GREEN STAR!!

And, of course...
The Sims 3 (all the time)

Master

Upcoming
For me :

Minish Cap
GTA : San Andreas
Bully
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Jeep Thrills
Super Smash Bros Brawl

R

Red Dragon

The only game I am currently playing at the moment is TP since I haven't replayed it since I completed it a couple of years ago. It is a good 'tide me over' game while I wait for some of the newer games that are coming out within the next couple of weeks.:)

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
I'm currently gaming Link's crossbow training and Spirit Tracks. hoping to get TP tomorrow

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I started playing Halo Reach on saturday with my brother. All I got to say is, It's Awesome!!! I love level six, the final section brings back many memories from Combat Evolved.

G

gUtSLyOiR

Well... im gonna feel so out of place saying that im primarily a pc gamer... so im playing my way through the new content in Guild Wars right now... Oh, and playing Global Agenda. Lots of Global Agenda...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Okay, here is how it goes. I'm still leaving Tomb Raider Underworld for some other time, I'm three achievements away from a perfect on Halo Reach, so I need to play more online and play the campaign on Legendary by myself. I'm also still working on Grand Theft Auto IV, very time consuming but great. I've been making more progess on it lately. Splinter Cell Double Agent has been dead for a couple of weeks but will return really soon so I could get to Conviction with my brother.(We're playing the whole Splinter Cell series side by side on two tvs) I'm also working on The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks which I haven't been playing much. I really need to make time to play it and enjoy it. All I did was the training parts and really easy first dungeon. And finally from all the Halo rage, my brother and I gave Halo 3 ODST another shot on Legendary this time to give it more life and to get some more achievements off of it.

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm currently focusing on two games right now(though I haven't really had a lot of videogame time in a while :()

A Link To The Past: Playing through this one again( and it seems easier than the first time XD)

And a game that I have never beaten: Super Mario Sunshine. Mainly because I'm too lazy to, I did reach Corona Mountain, but never beat Bowser:facepalm:. I'm trying for 120 sprites too.

M

Mujura

I'm playing quite a few.
100% of TLoZ, TP, and OoT
MM
Halo:CE
Metroid Prime 1 & 2
And finally, three of the greatest games of all time, Pokemon: Red/Blue/Yellow

I also forgot ALttP, and LA. Those are really fun, but I'm stuck at dark world.

VergilDante100

Legendary Dark Knight
Quite a few games actually

Final Fantasy X-2
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Mario Kart Wii
Ratchet and Clank: Up your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed ODST with my brother on Legendary so now we're going to play Firefight to get some achievements. I also started Rainbow Six Vegas for the third time but alone and on realistic this time on top of everything else I'm playing. And YES!!! I finally passed GTA IV! I'm not done with it yet because it has lots of side missions and replay value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom