• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I put some more time into Heavy Rain. Played through the first chapter of the reporter which had a very unsuspected ending. The game definitely drags you right in and the interactive button sequences really put the pressure on you and makes the game that much more intense and immersive. Also realized how much of a dick the Captain of the police department really is. I also ended up shooting Nathaniel. For those of you that have played the game, I'm curious if I took a different route than you?

bds1110

Imp
WAY to many, right now.

First, i thought, hey, let's do a MM THC!
1. MM THC

Then I completely forgot how to get the Mirror Shield, so I was stumped. So, I decided to make a THC on WW..

2. WW THC

THEN we were due for a long drive, so then I thought, "Hey, why not a MC THC?!"

3. MC THC

Then I wanted to play Alttp for some reason.

4. ALttP

Then Dragon Quest IX came along...

5. DQIX

Then Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story came to me..

6. MaL: BiS

Then I got FFII on Virual console...

7. FFII

I just finished MaL: BiS a couple days ago, so that's cut off, I guess.

So, my master list..

1. MM THC
2. WW THC
3. MC THC
4. ALttP
5. DQIX
6. FFII

And I just remembered that I never DID beat OoT...

7. OoT

Is that enough for ya? :sweat:

G

Glorian

I'm replaying Ages right now, but in a few days I'll be trying Wind Waker out. I hope it'll be amazing.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Usually I just play one game at a time but I JUST got a PS3 a few days ago so I'm playing a whole bunch.
Twilight Princess (I started right before I got my PS3.)
Mario Kart Wii
Little Big Planet
Red Dead Redemption
Final Fantasy XIII (But I'm getting EXTREMELY frustrated because it's my first FF game. I'm not very far and I have no clue what's going on with the story or the battle scheme)
I also play The Sims 1 sometimes.

I'm also about to go upstairs and start playing one of the first three Spyro games. I had them for the PS1 but I wasn't able to play them for years because my PS was broken. Now that I have a PS3 I can play them! Those games bring me so much nostalgia because Spyro: Ripto's Rage was the first video game that I beat EVER.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Since I have a procrastination problem,
LoZ: A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda
LoZ: Oracle of Ages
LoZ: Link's Awakening
Fire Emblem (It's that last chapter I swear!)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Starfox64 (never beat it for hard mode, though I don't play it often)
And I don't know if it counts, but I played about half of Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney before my brother gave it back to his friend.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I was JUST playing Super Mario Galaxy 2, getting that evil 242nd star. It sapped 50 of my lives... but I got it.:P

I'm want to do a MM 3 heart challenge in a bit too.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I am taking a break from Tomb Raider Underworld, since I went trying to blast through all three of them in a row (It got tiring) so started to Play Super Mario Galaxy. So far I got 33 Stars.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to jump towards Red Dead Redemption.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Currently I'm playing the first Assassin's Creed title for the first time. I had bought both 1 and 2 for VERY cheap (and 1st hand!) and never played them. With a 3rd console title on the way, I figured I should get started on the series. So far so good, I do enjoy it, but I find the missions get repetative if you play for too long in one sitting. I can do about one city's worth of missions (ie - one main assassination) and then I have to quit. Otherwise the process becomes too redundant. It's a great title though!

Next I will be playing Metroid Other M, naturally. I plan on getting it the day of it's release and starting right in. I only play one game at a time to focus on it, so Assassin's Creed will have to be finished by Monday night. Which does indeed look possible as long as there's no hidden lengthener beyond the bars shown in the Anibus (sp?) loading screen. I'm not going for 100% completion either. Maybe I'll come back after Metroid's complete.

Other than that, I've got too many backlogged titles to play! I used to buy a new game, play it, finish it, noodle around with it for another week, then buy a new title. But since I've been so busy this year and there's been a lot of killer sales on 1st run games, I've got a backlog building of about 25 (!!!) titles I haven't touched. I hope to widdle down the list which consists of (off the top of my head, so I might miss a few):

PS3: Assassin's Creed II, Quantum of Solace, Uncharted 2, Heavenly Sword, Infamous
DSi: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story, Super Mario 64 DS, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Pinball
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2, A Boy and his Blob, Okami, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld, Star Wars Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels, Zak & Wiki, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
VC: Super Mario RPG, Zelda A Link to the Past

Of course, I've played the VC games originally on the SNES years back, but haven't played the newly bought VC versions. I also know some games are duds (SW Clone Wars, Indy) but hey, you can't beat a $10 new video game (and I love both franchises). I imagine I'll try them more than play through them.

Hmm, I have quite a bit.
DS
1.N+(stupid game its impossible!) 2.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Darkness

Wii
3.Super Mario Galaxy 2 ( I really dont feel like collecting a bunch of stupid hidden stars or watever)

Gamecube
4.FSA( I am really mad at this game!) 5.WW 6.OoT (way too busy with other games to do all the barriors in Ganon's Castle) 7.TP( Sacred Grove for the second time) 8.Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Chapter 15, The Feral Frontier, which is REALLY hard for me)

So overall...
1.N+
2.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
3.Super Mario Galaxy 2
4.FSA
5.WW
6.OoT
7.TP
8.Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (Epic Game!)

*May have forgotten some*

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Other than that, I've got too many backlogged titles to play! I used to buy a new game, play it, finish it, noodle around with it for another week, then buy a new title. But since I've been so busy this year and there's been a lot of killer sales on 1st run games, I've got a backlog building of about 25 (!!!) titles I haven't touched. I hope to widdle down the list which consists of (off the top of my head, so I might miss a few):

PS3: Assassin's Creed II, Quantum of Solace, Uncharted 2, Heavenly Sword, Infamous
DSi: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story, Super Mario 64 DS, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime Pinball
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy 2, A Boy and his Blob, Okami, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider Underworld, Star Wars Clone Wars Lightsaber Duels, Zak & Wiki, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings
VC: Super Mario RPG, Zelda A Link to the Past

Of course, I've played the VC games originally on the SNES years back, but haven't played the newly bought VC versions. I also know some games are duds (SW Clone Wars, Indy) but hey, you can't beat a $10 new video game (and I love both franchises). I imagine I'll try them more than play through them.

Lol, me too. I got like so many games to get to, finish, get back too, open, buy, and replay. I've been recently doing the Resident Evil series so far I did 0,1, and 2. But I got cut off there by other games. Then I was doing a lot of Marvel games, and currently doing the Tomb Raider series (which got tiring when I hit Underworld so I'm taking a break from it), and the Splinter Cell series I need to start Double Agent now. But now I'm playing Mario Galaxy so I could move on to Galaxy 2 someday, but I still need find the time to finish all my games.

My list at the moment includes:

Twilight Princess (for the 3rd time)
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (for the 3rd time)
Glory of Heracles
Golden Sun

Though I get a bit sidetracked with the first two and tend to ignore the others. Pretty impressive, really, considering I hadn't played either of them until a year ago. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom