• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Beeker

Wild Card
My list: (mainly switching between)
A Link To The Past: After months of playing this game, I'm almost done!(Yay for Turtle Rock)
Super Mario Galaxy 2: Last game I bought. My star count: 241. ONE MEASLY STAR LEFT. ONE. And I haven't gotten it yet.:dry:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Have been having a lot of online fun lately:D
Majora's Mask: Beginning another new file.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Fallout 3! So many hours of gameplay. Also running through Fable II.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and the GBA version of LoZ: A Link to the Past are the games that I'm currently playing right now. I am hoping to beat them soon and add them to my list of games that I have beaten.

Fallout 3! So many hours of gameplay. Also running through Fable II.
Fallout 3 is so dreadfully boring. Yeah, it's after the apocalypse so everything is destroyed, but that's not a good excuse to make a game with next to nothing to do. Especially compared to Oblivion. At least New Vegas looks decent so far.

Playing through Echoes on the Trilogy disc. It's so much better with Wii controls.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
My list: (mainly switching between)

Super Mario Galaxy 2: Last game I bought. My star count: 241. ONE MEASLY STAR LEFT. ONE. And I haven't gotten it yet.:dry:
Don't worry about that. I died almost 300 times trying to get that star. The difficulty is ridiculous, but what's more ridiculous is that that level doesn't stop being fun.

Currently, I am playing Red Dead Redemption and the GBA ALttP. Also, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I always play against level 9s in my spare time to see if I can beat them in 5-stock matches without dying at all. (Just for the record, I have :cool:) I think I've recently done my best one, wrecking a level 9 Ike with Falco in 1:48 with final damage done count being 391% to 73% in my favour. If you want to see the replay, exchange friend codes. It's not that I'm really good or anything, I just played the dickens out of that game when it came out. It's great at killing time.

Last edited:

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
View attachment 6230Majora's mask dont know how many times iv'e started again but i cant get enough of this.
View attachment 6228Phantom hourglass i like this its a fun game the ocean temple isn't that bad.

Super mario galaxy love this an improvment on sunshine ice mario is fantastic.

Pokemon heartgold the best game in the series much better then the original gold and silver.

Toon_Link

Super Awesome Member
Right now I'm mainly play LoZ, but I'm also trying to get all 120 stars in the first Super Mario Galaxy before I get Super Mario Galaxy 2. I've also been playing Sonic and Knuckles on Sonic Mega Collection plus for the original Xbox, and I'm kind of simultaneously working on Megaman's 1 through 8, and the only thing I can say is MEGAMAN IS FREAKING HARD. The only one I'm close to completing is Megaman 8!

Y

Yoshi_FTW

Fallout 3 is so dreadfully boring. Yeah, it's after the apocalypse so everything is destroyed, but that's not a good excuse to make a game with next to nothing to do. Especially compared to Oblivion. At least New Vegas looks decent so far.

Playing through Echoes on the Trilogy disc. It's so much better with Wii controls.

It is at times :S Just got the ps2 back out so i might be playing some ps1/ps2 games.

Kybyrian

Final Fantasy II

And that's it, actually. Every other game I've been currently playing through I either gave up on because I've already beaten it before or have already beaten. I'm like right at the end of Final Fantasy II, as well, but there was a huge difficulty jump and I haven't played it in about a month now. I do plan on picking it back up and finishing it sometime, though. For those of you who have played through Final Fantasy II, I'm at the Jade Passage. I've never actually beaten Final Fantasy II before, because I was sick of traveling on the World Map and going slightly to the right or left to find a change in enemies that will destroy you.

-Phantom Hourglass (DS)
-New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
-Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360)

I've been trying to catch up on my Zelda games. I recently beat both Minish Cap and Wind Waker for the first time, and I just got a DS Lite and I've been working on Phantom Hourglass. (Pretty disappointed with it so far)

FF 13 has been put on hold for now because it kept putting me to sleep

I'm definitely a avid gamer. Combined with my girlfriend, we're currently sitting on 30+ PS3 game alone. Not to mention Wii, PS2, and NDS games we haven't gotten around too because neither of us have a PS2 in working condition. Out of the 30+ PS3 games I've only beaten 3 or so.

Currently Playing:
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3, Replaying on the Hard difficulty.)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1, Just finished today.)
BioShock (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3, Just replaying it for fun. I've owned it on Xbox 360, PC, and now PS3.)
Heavy Rain (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Borderlands (PS3)
God of War I (PS3)
New Super Mario Bros. (NDS)
Final Fantasy III (NDS)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS, sadly I haven't finished it yet.)

And that is just a little taste. I have a problem sticking to one video game until it is complete before moving along to another. My girlfriend and I also each have our own PS3s so some of my save files happen to be on hers and I only play them when I have access to it rather than completely starting over on my own hardware. I barely finish games, and even more rarely replay them, no way in hell I'm going to start over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom