• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

"Animal Crossing: New Leaf." I never get tired of this game and I've been playing it for like three years now, I have so much fun.

My villagers are:

- Curlos the sheep
- Aurora the penguin
- Apollo the eagle
- Goose the chicken
- Sylvia the kangaroo
- Kitt the kangaroo
- Robin the bird
- Cube the penguin
- Victoria the horse
- Merry the cat

Curlos and Aurora are my best and closest friends in my village.

I change the furnitures in my bedroom every two weeks or so and I decorate my bedroom for holidays (Festivale, Easter, Harvest Festival, Halloween, Christmas, etc). And I change the decor in my back room from time to time, around the Christmas holidays it's a Santa's workshop, in the summer it's a backyard complete with a backyard pool, horse reel, sprinkler, beach chair, lawn chair, barbecue, pepper mill, revolving spice rack, table, picnic basket and bug zapper as well as a backyard fence wall and a backyard lawn floor or a beach complete with a barbecue, beach chair, volleyball net, a volleyball, picnic basket as well as a tropical vista wall and a sandy beach floor. At the moment it's a reading room/library complete with a loveseat and armchairs, giant and small bookshelves, a large magazine rack, computers, plants, a writing set, and a tea set.

I just love this game...

started playing Mega Man X7 a little bit from Mega Man X Legacy 2 for my Nintendo Switch Lite. also playing Towers of Time stuff for Mortal Kombat 11 and starting over in Tales of Symphonia 1 of Tales of Symphonia Chronicles for my Playstation 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom