• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
It always happens...
I was excited to do Skyrim again a few years ago so I got it for the switch. It turned out to be the original unpatched version so I didn't realize that when you max out your block skill, the game glitches into slow motion for the rest of eternity. I had spent so much time putting all of my skill into blocking because I wanted to try a different style of character so I just gave up. I also lost a previous Skyrim playthrough to file corruption and a New Vegas play through to my over modding, although that wasn't their fault. Still, I have all sorts of fun with Bethesda and have had more frustration with them than with any other production company.

This game was very hard to get into last year, though I ended up finishing the story and somewhat enjoying it.
It's a really slow start and probably a slow burn. I'm playing on whatever difficulty level is below survival but I'm having a difficult time. I'm trying to go glass canon but I feel like I'm WAY outclassed by enemies. Is the scaling just really aggressive in F4 or is my build lamer than I thought?

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It's a really slow start and probably a slow burn. I'm playing on whatever difficulty level is below survival but I'm having a difficult time. I'm trying to go glass canon but I feel like I'm WAY outclassed by enemies. Is the scaling just really aggressive in F4 or is my build lamer than I thought?
Enemies just deal bull damage no matter what. Sink your points into VAT if you're going the glass cannon route. I started with stealth, but then switched over to Mechanist when I realized that it's better to just have a companion do all the heavy lifting since they practically never die.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm on my second playthrough of the Resident Evil 4 remake. I've been binging it since Friday and it's pretty fun. I'd describe it as Resident Evil 4 as I remember it, rather than RE4 actually is.

Trying out Little Witch in the Woods now that I beat potato game. It's still in early access but I snagged it over the winter sale and since I just beat one cozy game, I think this is my speed. Only issue of note is some annoying stuff with joystick to dpad mapping--I ended up having to switch them because I need the dpad to move and use menus, but the dpad is supposed to be used for an item switcher so its still kind of awkward having that bound to the joystick instead.

Been playing a lot of Valheim, Sons of the Forest, Tabletop Simulator, and Kena Bridge of Spirits lately. Tabletop Sim is one of the best things ever. And I got Kena as soon as I found out it was by the same studio that did the Terrible Fate video. Little late to the party I think, but it's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom