• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Picsart_23-02-28_17-15-24-258.jpg
I've moved everything out of our house in preparation for closing on the new place on Thursday. I decided to stay in the house one more night while my family went on to the new place in order to clean a few things we missed and also to set up one last gaming session. Original hardware, original software, but I wasn't able to get to the back of my storage unit where I have my little bite-sized Trinitron so I have to play it on a flat screen. Still, I've been looking forward to this for a while.

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I've moved onto replaying the Dead Space remake. I finished my hard mode, plasma cutter only playthrough a week or two ago, but now I'm near the end of my impossible mode playthrough. It's hard mode, but with permadeath and a single save file. The reward is a one hit kill gun that takes the form of a big foam finger capable of killing enemies with a single hit.

And Issac Clarke shouts, "Bang!" while firing it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I've moved onto replaying the Dead Space remake. I finished my hard mode, plasma cutter only playthrough a week or two ago, but now I'm near the end of my impossible mode playthrough. It's hard mode, but with permadeath and a single save file. The reward is a one hit kill gun that takes the form of a big foam finger capable of killing enemies with a single hit.

And Issac Clarke shouts, "Bang!" while firing it.
Ive heard of that its in some vids by my ox guys!!! Looks hilarious!!!

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Ive heard of that its in some vids by my ox guys!!! Looks hilarious!!!
It looks super cool, but my playthrough is apparently bugged. D:

I've finished the game in impossible mode, but both the cool suit you get and the hand cannon aren't appearing for me. Apparently, it's not an uncommon bug on PC, but I was hoping it somehow wouldn't apply to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom