• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Valkyrie Elysium
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 stuff on the side until Vol 2 DLC drops this week.

Right now I am doing the Atelier games. Al 14 of them no Switc. Started with Rorona and now am up to Nelke.
Only have Ryza/Ryza 2 to go. I enjoyed all of them. Heaps of fun. Totally glad I went down this rabbit hole.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Genshin Impact and the Kirby and the forgotten dream world or whatever the title is.

Around Christmas season I tend to play a Mario and Zelda game. I'm not sure why but I tend to associate Nintendo with Christmas. There's a comfort I get from playing these games.

I recently completed Super Mario Sunshine for the first time... it was frustrating but i had alot of fun.

I decided to follow it up with Zelda Skyward Sword. I'm currently 8 hours in and loving it. I think i'm nearing the 2nd dungeon.

I've been working on playing all the bug games that I have in my Switch and Steam libraries, which I suppose while not particularly spooky, does thematically fit with the season a bit. Currently playing Metamorphosis, although I believe I'm nearing the end of it now.

Are you going to play Bug Fables? The paper mario-like one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom