• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive town. So far I’ve been enjoying it but it ironically feels like an off brand Stardew Valley.
I actually felt the same when playing this. I hadn't really played Story of Seasons since, well, it rebranded to Story of Seasons, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it definitely felt like it took way more notes from Stardew. I enjoyed it though. It had kind of a nice overall vibe.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I actually felt the same when playing this. I hadn't really played Story of Seasons since, well, it rebranded to Story of Seasons, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it definitely felt like it took way more notes from Stardew. I enjoyed it though. It had kind of a nice overall vibe.
I need to play Rune Factory btw. I remember you talking about it a lot and I only recently realized it was a spin off lol

playing Ni No Kuni II for my Nintendo Switch Lite.

the small text dialogues, jeez what the heck, man? LOL. not good for the eyes

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
GTA San Andreas DE

yeeeaaahhhh this is very much still in the "they shouldn't have released this" state. There's the typical bugs and doofy looking character models, but I came across something insultingly bad. The Green Sabre mission cutscene where CJ finds out about Big Smoke, the cut to CJ's reaction WAS A STILL IMAGE. And its not just the one time, each time they cut to CJ and Cesar, they were all still images w/ their dialogue playing. I gave a lot of leeway to 3 and Vice City DE (they weren't the best but at least still viable), but this was an absolute embarrassment. I'm debating if I even want to continue this, I probably will but holy ****

Im thinking about hooking up my Nintendo Gamecube to my vizio tv to get back into playing Metroid Prime 2 or just start the game over since i forogt where I was in the game

my old PSOne sort of works but its either the main power cord or the console's plug port for the power cord is worn out where it wont start up any game so I ended up hooking up my Gamecube to play little bit of Resident Evil remake and Gun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom