• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Actually true earthbound is like 2x longer/bigger of a game than I ever could have imagined and I really wish it was a game I had played as a kid at times because I think being a kid and progressing in that game would feel so incredible

But at the same time the nostalgia aspect and appreciation of creativity and just how ahead of its time earthbound was probably just wouldn't apply if I grew up with it

I too am playing Three Hopes, but most of you already knew that. Some of the pacing problems in Three Houses seem to be a lot better in this game, but I am unsure how much the momentum will last since there is still a lot of micromanaging between battles that makes doing lots of map scenarios in one sitting still not ideal. Doing whatever fanfic name they came up for the Crimson Flower route right now, I can't remember what it's called offhand.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Finally got to start Azure Gleam in Three Hopes. Once I finish that I'll feel ready to talk about the game somewhere. Still gotta take short breaks from it for the Sunbreak event quests each week, though.
Youre playing evolution??? Youre gonna gleam instead of saging??

game im playing currently is Xenobade 3.

Other games Im busy with

Kingdom Hearts III
Paper Mario Origami
Xenoblade 1
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Resident Evi 5. just started playing the beginning of the game a month ago or so anyway
Zelda Skyward Sword
Mega Man X 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom