• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Seen most of what I want to get from Sunbreak right now, so aside from a few hunts here and there I'll be continuing my Xenoblade Chronicles playthrough. I had ideally wanted to finish it before 3 came out, but lol RIP that. Not like there's a rush to get to it anyway.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After playing Sunbreak for 160 hours in a single month ( :sweating: ) I finally finished all the immediate goals I had for it. I've returned to Three Hopes now. I've got a lot of catching up to do. I keep seeing spoilers in my YouTube recommendations as a result of me listening to the soundtrack. :eek:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Started Professor Layton and the Last Specter. My best friend has been trying to get me to play it for years, she's a huge prof layton fan. I'm enjoying it so far, I'm very stubborn so I'll take as long as I have to on a puzzle. The story is pretty interesting so far, I've only played about an hour of it though. I just hate that I'm gonna have to admit to her it's actually good, lol.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Playing this odd RPG on the 3DS called Unlucky Mage. It has quite primitive graphics and is kinda simplistic, I think it was a mobile game first, but was then ported as a digital only for the 3DS.
I just bought it randomly when looking for stuff to buy before e-shop goes down on the 3DS.

But it's interesting enough, not a bad game by any means

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom