• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Pokemon Sun. I'm almost 2 hours in and still in a tutorial, at the school now. Still enjoying it but I'm about ready to get goin. Also got that NASCAR Heat season going, next race is Bristol night race, round of 16 cutoff race.
For all that is holy please stick around hau'oli city till nightfall your ears will thank you

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying to get more done in Rune Factory 5 before Three Hopes and Sunbreak come out. I've almost finished my first full calendar year. Currently trying to accumulate wood and lumber for the vacation house, as well as steadily courting Lucy. Gonna propose after three more dates once I've done all the dating options, doesn't really feel right to propose without having done them all.

Ninja

Well well well
finished up P5 Strikers and thought what the hey, I think its Golden Deer time for Fire Emblem Three Houses

How did you like it? I just finished it not too long ago and I loved it and Royal so much that I’m considering another playthrough. The music is amazing too!

PSN had a sale on Witcher 3 for $8, and the DLC too so I picked it up and am taking my time with it. I’m really enjoying it so far, controls feel a little slow but the atmosphere is really captivating.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
How did you like it? I just finished it not too long ago and I loved it and Royal so much that I’m considering another playthrough. The music is amazing too!
it was great, actually your post on the rate the last game thread summed it up better than I could've, I also want to revisit it someday w/ the persona legacy music dlc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom