• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

I play Apex Legends, I like its plot and characters. I play every day, plus I found boosting service here https://overboost.pro/apex-legends-boosting for players. I use it when I need some help to achieve in-game goals, they can play instead of me with guaranteed results. It makes playing the game is even more entertaining.

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
my mental image for persona 5 strikers gameplay is mario strikers but with persona 5 characters and

i hope it is
I wish it kept the "Scramble" subtitle for that reason, ha

what are you thinking of the gameplay? I heard it's vastly different which is somewhat rare is direct sequels
it's pretty good, it's really my first musou game too, not counting that time I played Dynasty Warriors 8 for like an hour, and so far it has a good balance of mixing hack and slash and the persona combat elements like all out attacks and persona abilities

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Nothing really, just Smash and NASCAR Heat. Need to do the Kirby postgame and also pick Earthbound back up, but what probably happens next is I'm gonna start OoT or something else on the N64 NSO lol.

Over a decade after the game released, I decided to finally beat all the staff ghosts on Mario Kart 7. Some were definitely trickier than others, but the hardest was by far Cheep Cheep Lagoon. The strat for that track is pretty jank with doing tricks off the ground underwater. Definitely the hardest track in any Mario Kart Mushroom Cup to get down. I spent over 5 hours on that track. Rainbow Road only took me about an hour in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom