• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

So instead of working on my game project I made an impulse buy and got myself Blue Reflection: Second Light on Switch to have something more or less valentines “themed” to play. I don’t even know whether it’s recommended I should play the first one, or whether it’s on the Switch, but so far I don’t feel too confused about an hour in. Not quite as lewd as I thought it was going to be(yet?) but that’s ok, found another one called Seven Pirates H or something that has an Asia version coming out later this spring so I decided to just preorder that. This game is giving me some Disaster Report 4 vibes with the somber tone and some of the music and monologue which is a good thing. Also can’t go wrong with turn based. That and the situation being a little bit dire reminds me of School Live so that’s sort of good too.

Looks like Elden Ring won’t be getting here until March 7 unfortunately…but then that may give me time to finish this, along with Gun Gun Pixies getting here tomorrow and depending on if I want to try to get through both Voice of Cards and it’s sequel. So much to do…

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I couldn't help myself and started Earthbound. I'm only an hour in and I can tell it's gonna be something special. Currently looking around trying to find the key to get into the entertainer's hut so I can go to big step.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Skyrim VR. The bog standard version is clearly not built for VR from the ground up but I wouldn't let that put you off. With the right mods this game can be absolutely wonderful in VR playing similarly to blade and sorcery which has some of the best combat I have tried. I am looking forward to seeing more story based RPGs built from the ground up for virtual reality in the future.

games Im busy playing currently

Batman Arkham Knight for my X Box One S
Assassins Creed Brotherhood for my Playstation 3. Pretty much at the very end of the game where I have to use a smoke bomb to try to get away from a bunch of soldiers chasing me down like crazy
Tales of Vesperia for my Nintendo switch Lite

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
FB_IMG_1645404699815.jpg
Finally set up a tiny corner to play in with my surround sound and I've got a stinkin' ground loop! I bent my 3.5 mm jack just the right way to kill the buzz but it's not a permanent solution. I've got a ground loop isolator coming in so we'll see if that fixes it. Either way, I'm playing Alien: Isolation again and with the surround sound on a monitor, it's incredible! I've always been a Nintendo fan in every way but I've got...a lot of variety in consoles and games and this is an absolute GEM on the 360.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am currently playing Kerbal Space Program on my MacBook Pro through Steam. It is my ultimate rainy day Game, I like it because it has a sandbox mode and copious amounts of ways to do rocket science, some of which are explosive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom