• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
A Link Between Worlds.
I bought it years ago, but never actually played it since my little brother took possession of it and I moved out. Now since I am visiting, I am yoinking that which is mine. Which of course isn't causing any problems since he has no interest in the game anymore and I got him BotW for his birthday this month.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Twilight Princess HD........I am currently questioning the reasoning behind some of the "upgrades" made to the game. Like I can understand reducing the amount of Tears of Light everyone got annoyed by it.

But........sealing off the Ordon Village pond is weird.

Also the Mii-Verse stamps.
GOD these are annoying. Not because Mii-Verse was shut down because of annoying children making Nintendo question the existence of Humanity. But because it is SO UNSATISFYING to be venturing through a dungeon, seeing a chest tucked away, finally doubling-back after you obtained the dungeon item to investigate that area and open the chest........ just to get the Hylian Letter R instead of 50 Rupees.

If they wanted to do stamps... why couldn't they have it be part of a new quest sequence where you looked for Mr. Postman?
He is already tucked in every town in the game. They could have made it that you could find his camps all across Hyrule and then receive stamps from him there as well.

Instead a dungeon reward is exchanged for out-of-game misc that is no longer able to be enjoyed.

Halo Infinite. I had never played any Halo game until the MCC last year and I got hooked immediately. It's also one of the very few shooters I've been enjoying online as well.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Age of Empires 4. I've only got 1 more battle left in the first campaign, then I'll be done with the tutorialistic stuff!
Also, Sly 2: Band of Thieves over on my youtube-channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom