• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ninja

Well well well
Tales of Arise, my first game in the Tales series thanks to Spirit encouraging it. Just finished the fifth realm and I’ve never been so hooked on a game since Ghost of Tsushima.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
About to start up the main story of Wario Ware Get It Together! so that I can play it with my friends IRL once we are able to hangout again.

I play Mahjong and different car racing games right now. It's pretty entertaining. I found free animated games at https://www.juegos.monster/ to play during long working hours. I can play these games online for hours. I like that I don't need to install it to play.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I downloaded the demo for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. I'm kind of sad that the demo is only available for the next four days. The game is mega addictive, my farm has already grown a lot and I've made some good progress in the short time I've played it. When the demo is over I'll miss my chicken, Frederick.

I downloaded the demo for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. I'm kind of sad that the demo is only available for the next four days. The game is mega addictive, my farm has already grown a lot and I've made some good progress in the short time I've played it. When the demo is over I'll miss my chicken, Frederick.
I'm currently trying out this demo too! It's my first time playing a new series entry since they've rebranded to Story of Seasons. It definitely feels different from the Harvest Moon I know, but I really love the charm and I think I'm gonna get it.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For some reason, I only recently remembered that Mario Kart 7 has a first person option, so I'm making my way through the cups in first person. I think it'd be a neat option to bring back in the next Mario Kart. Don't know why it was only a one time thing.
I've not played Mario Kart 7 in AGES XD
Will be fun to see some more of those tracks as retro stages in future Mario Karts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom