• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Beat Super Metroid for the first time since it was added to NSO. Final time was 3:09 with 53% of items collected, then I went back to get all the items I missed, which took about two more hours (with an online map for the last few that I couldn't find).

I've also recently booted up the Wii U to play through Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission. I beat both of them in 2012 on an emulator, but hadn't done it again since then. They took me 3:13 and 2:46 respectively. I hope to play all these games again sooner rather than later for better times.

Im not playing anything right now at the moment but in September I will be playing these

Mega Man X7
Xenoblade 2
Zelda Skyward Sword
Assassin Creed Brotherhood or to just head right into Reveltations since I still know the story a bit from Brotherhood anyway

zelda kid

peAce infiniTe
VALHALLA = 7

3664198-491495eaa1d608140e6.78434262-acv_iconicengland_evening_female.jpg

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I still have to beat the true final boss of Dandara, play Cyber Sleuth Hacker Memory, Finish Great Ace Attorney 2, Darkness Under My Bed, Little Nightmares, Portal 2, Sonic Mania

start the Survivalists, and Psychonauts

yeet since WHEN i had so much stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom