• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

games im playing in August

Assassin Creed Brotherhood or at least start playing AC Revelations to get back into the gameplay controls to refresh my memory
Zelda Skyward Sword for my Nintendo Switch Lite
Zelda Breath of the Wild for my Nintendo Switch Lite
Tales of Vesperia for my Nintendo Switch Lite

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
So I am still playing Skyward Sword, and now I am also playing Pokemon Snap (the new one) since they added 3 more areas to take pictures in.. so fun! I hope they are going to continue to add to this game.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been deep in a replay of Ys VIII. Originally I wanted to try it in the hardest difficulty, inferno mode, but that ended up being more of a "don't get hit or else" kind of run and that wasn't very fun so I bumped it down a notch to nightmare mode. I managed to last up until chapter 5 of the story in that but then it turned into more of the former with the new enemies and I had to bump it down yet again to keep the game more fun than frustrating. So now I'm playing in regular old hard mode. I did appreciate actually needing to manage my items properly, while it lasted.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Was only playing LttP, but then I picked up F-Zero on SNES online and hey this is fun. It really makes you think ahead for a few corners, isn't forgiving if you hit another racer or go off track, handles really well if you're driving a good line, and it's a SNES game.
If you're trying out SNES games, I might as well mention Star Fox SNES, if you ever have the time for it. It's not as polished as Star Fox 64, but it's a damn good game that holds up better than it has any right to considering its age.

Currently playing Zelda Breath of the Wild. Half an hour ago just beat the final Divine Beast the Zora's Ruta water elephant mecha.

Now need to do a few of the last regular games sidequests such as seeing what other shrines to unlock before I start messing around with the DLC next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom